Assorted Debates

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcorn said:
Zero2Cool said:
The Rivers/Rodgers thing has been explained to Popcorn thoroughly. He now understands his theory as why Rivers is being better groomed than Rodgers was inaccurate and in fact Rodgers is being better groomed than Rivers. Let's let him start a new debate, hopefully one more challenging.

heh heh :p

Just a quick note: I have yet to have my opinion changed in these/this debate.

On to something else:

Ummmm...

I cant think of anything. Someone else bring something up.

Of course BUT your opinion is biased as you clearly showed earlier.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcorn said:

On to something else:

Ummmm...

Well, based on your reasoning of which has played more you pretty much have to rescind your statement. Unless you're gonna use the fact that Rivers started a year earlier than Rodgers which would be pretty cowardly if you ask me.

Sounds like you're jus targeting a Packer player.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:

On to something else:

Ummmm...

Well, based on your reasoning of which has played more you pretty much have to rescind your statement. Unless you're gonna use the fact that Rivers started a year earlier than Rodgers which would be pretty cowardly if you ask me.

Sounds like you're jus targeting a Packer player.

:roll: I'm on a Packer forum talking about a Packer player, Im not 'targeting' him. But since you are so wary of anything negative I say about any of your players lets talk about a good Packer. Lets talk about Mark Chmura.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcorn said:
:roll: I'm on a Packer forum talking about a Packer player, Im not 'targeting' him. But since you are so wary of anything negative I say about any of your players lets talk about a good Packer. Lets talk about Mark Chmura.

I'm not wary at all. You saying that proves you haven't paid much attention to my posts. I'm pretty straight lined when it comes to the Packers. They are my team, yes, but I don't like being bullsh/t'd so I try not to bullsh/t others when it comes to my stating 'facts'. I get my opinions from reading between the lines.

You said something that could be either supported by facts or nullified by facts. I researched it, and found out your reasoning was not upheld by the facts. I posted the facts.

If the facts would have supported your reasoning, I would have then turned my attention to the next point of your comment. Howver, with such a poor information I saw no reason to continue.

Debate Chmura? Hell no, you win that one lol

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Popcorn said:

I'm not wary at all. You saying that proves you haven't paid much attention to my posts. I'm pretty straight lined when it comes to the Packers. They are my team, yes, but I don't like being bullsh/t'd so I try not to bullsh/t others when it comes to my stating 'facts'. I get my opinions from reading between the lines.

You said something that could be either supported by facts or nullified by facts. I researched it, and found out your reasoning was not upheld by the facts. I posted the facts.

If the facts would have supported your reasoning, I would have then turned my attention to the next point of your comment. Howver, with such a poor information I saw no reason to continue.

Debate Chmura? Hell no, you win that one lol

I thought this was settled. I went to Nfl.com and looked up Rodgers, when they said "No Stats" I reasoned that he had no stats at all because that is what happens when there are no stats to report. Then I looked up SI.com, espn.cpm and a online Packer site but all I could find were Prospect Profiles and since Im not in the business of delaying my responses and waiting for people to get their act together I went with what Info I had.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It's not settled. You claim I am sticking up for Rodgers simply because he is a Packer. Wrong. I'm putting my faith in the numbers in which you used your reasoning about who was better groomed.

Wary or whatever you said.

You're like the person who can't see the elephant sitting in his living room. Everyone knows its there, yet you're too ignorant to acknowledge it. (sorry i really do not mean to be insulting, i jus have a limited dictionary an cant think of a different word other than ignorant, plz dont be offended)

I would have agreed with your grooming comment if it had any ground regardless of what QB's you were talking about. You based your reason on something that could be proven.

Now you changed your story to its your opinion Rivers is better groomed than Rodgers.
Rivers sat on the bench for two years.
Rodgers sat on the bench one year and will be sitting this year.

Rodgers has two coachs in as many off seaons. That in my opinion sets him back a bit compared to a QB who has had the same coach for both seasons.

With that said, Rodgers gets points for having someone like Brett to answer any question and having a HC who is known for grooming QBs.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really have no clue as to what you are trying to say. I am ignorant becuase I think that Rivers has/is being better groomed? I am ignorant because you disagree? Or am I ignorant because nfl.com, espn.com and SI.com failed me?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcorn said:
I really have no clue as to what you are trying to say. I am ignorant becuase I think that Rivers has/is being better groomed? I am ignorant because you disagree? Or am I ignorant because nfl.com, espn.com and SI.com failed me?

Talk about focusing on ONE aspect. I even said not to be offended I only used the word because of a small dictionary that I have. Now the word has been proven to fit you well.

Stop blaming websites for YOU failing to find information. I want to believe you, but I know better. In case I do not know better, try using google.com and typing the players name ... example 'Aaron Rodgers NFL' would be a good start.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is incredible, if I had access to the real Rodgers stats dont you think I would have posted them? I knew that if I posted false info that I wouldnt be able to get by. Im sorry, I came here thinking I could talk about the NFL, learn more about the Packers and possibly get more respect for Packer Fans in general but I have failed in all three. This is my last post here, good bye.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcorn said:
This is incredible, if I had access to the real Rodgers stats dont you think I would have posted them? I knew that if I posted false info that I wouldnt be able to get by. Im sorry, I came here thinking I could talk about the NFL, learn more about the Packers and possibly get more respect for Packer Fans in general but I have failed in all three. This is my last post here, good bye.

You did learn something. You were taught how to use google.com to find stats about a player.

I give you respect that we've been able to keep this pretty civil when you consider the length of debate we've had.

You wanna leave, your choice. I'm not gonna beg you to stay (nor do I presume that is what you want), but this is one of the better places to discuss football. You leave on your terms and you know you will come back on your own terms. Everyone always does :)

Oh jus noticed 'failed' you only failed in finding the right information. I e-slapped you for it cuz I'm an *** like that. I've screwed up too and been e-slapped for it. Doesn't mean you have to find a lesser place to frequent.

Members online

Latest posts