Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Popcorns Top 15 RBs and QBs

pyledriver80 said:
Philtration said:
Anubis said:
Popcorn said:
Let Rodgers take over, it will be better for all.

ITYM, it would be better for the Queens. It's funny how it seems consistant that fans of the Queens, Lions and Bears all seem to think Brett should retire because "he is hurting the team". I remember when Joey Heatherton was QB of the Lions, I hoped he would retire there... at 45. That would almost guarantee 2 division wins a year for the Pack. :lol:

As far as Vick being a top 10 QB... Wasn't Atlanta one of the 4 teams GB beat last season? That says a lot right there.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

I never said that Favre should retire. I said that he should make up his mind and then shut up about it. That is pretty much how fans all over the country feel about him to tell you the truth.

I'm sure Brett cares

And I am sure that he really cares about you guys crying "4 more years" before he high tailed it out of Wisconsin again.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
tromadz said:
Mariotti went into a resteraunt my buddy works at downtown...and he was blocking traffic...was a ****, and did the "dont you know who I am" routine when the hostess asked his name...hes such a joke...

I hope ozzie guillen beats him up and calls him more names,

o yeah your from Chicago

No, we voted him out. It came down to Trom or that obnoxious weirdo Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers and Trom had to go.
The saddest part was when they put his stuff out in the street. I have never seen so many nude photos of Gilbert Gottfried in my life.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
actually ronnie woo woo is dead

you son of a *****! dont mock the dead

Pretty much anything associated with the Cubs is dead at this point Trom.
Like their chances of them going to the World Series in your lifetime.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yawn...you're boring me.

-9 for phil for mocking the dead and being a *********

Being a fan of both the Cubs and the Packers, you should be pretty used to being bored by now.

I can just see you now.... sitting there listening to your brand new "Fine Young Cannibals" CD with your pants down around your ankles.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only got bored when the bears would come on...jim miller...kordell stewart...now mr. glass.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hehe, I'm sorry I missed this. I would just like to go back to Popcorns Rivers vs. Rodgers thing.

You see Popcorn, this is the problem with Vikings fans. If you knew Rivers was in a better situation why did you have to go to NFL.com to try to find some bogus stats to prove your point? I mean if you didn't know Rodgers played and threw a few passes whats that say about your credibility? How can you expect people to take anything you say serious when originally it was Rivers has more Experience than Rodgers, until you got called on it, than it changed. It's pure Packer hatred and totally biased.

It obvious to me that you were just stating garbage to try to degrade Rodgers and the Packers. You made a bogus point to try to coverup for your other bogus point{Favre should retire}

It seems you make a habit of making bogus,biased posts. On top of that you were not man enough to own up to it. Instead you resorted to mad scrambling to cover it up. It's has nothing to do with NFL.com being wrong but everything to do with you making a statement based on hatred for the Packers. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never had to go to NFL.com to check to see if it fit your argument to begin with.

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Hehe, I'm sorry I missed this. I would just like to go back to Popcorns Rivers vs. Rodgers thing.

You see Popcorn, this is the problem with Vikings fans. If you knew Rivers was in a better situation why did you have to go to NFL.com to try to find some bogus stats to prove your point? I mean if you didn't know Rodgers played and threw a few passes whats that say about your credibility? How can you expect people to take anything you say serious when originally it was Rivers has more Experience than Rodgers, until you got called on it, than it changed. It's pure Packer hatred and totally biased.

It obvious to me that you were just stating garbage to try to degrade Rodgers and the Packers. You made a bogus point to try to coverup for your other bogus point{Favre should retire}

It seems you make a habit of making bogus,biased posts. On top of that you were not man enough to own up to it. Instead you resorted to mad scrambling to cover it up. It's has nothing to do with NFL.com being wrong but everything to do with you making a statement based on hatred for the Packers. If you knew what you were talking about, you would never had to go to NFL.com to check to see if it fit your argument to begin with.

:roll: Im sorry for trying to check my facts and yes, I did check Rivers stats.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Popcorn said:
pyledriver80 said:

:roll: Im sorry for trying to check my facts and yes, I did check Rivers stats.

the current topic is NFC North not Rivers versus A-rod... Reali I smell a deduction :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Rivers/Rodgers thing has been explained to Popcorn thoroughly. He now understands his theory as why Rivers is being better groomed than Rodgers was inaccurate and in fact Rodgers is being better groomed than Rivers. Let's let him start a new debate, hopefully one more challenging.

heh heh :p

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The Rivers/Rodgers thing has been explained to Popcorn thoroughly. He now understands his theory as why Rivers is being better groomed than Rodgers was inaccurate and in fact Rodgers is being better groomed than Rivers. Let's let him start a new debate, hopefully one more challenging.

heh heh :p

Just a quick note: I have yet to have my opinion changed in these/this debate.

On to something else:

Ummmm...

I cant think of anything. Someone else bring something up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts