As Packer fans, do we cheer for the Cowboys or Vikings on Sunday?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Sorry AmishMafia, I'm just too bitter to be PC right now)

You never know, injuries can happen at any time. Maybe a viking player walks outside the stadium after practice next week. Maybe all he hears is the squeeling of tires and tromping of hooves as a horse and buggy zooms through the parking lot. Maybe there is a little accident. You just never know.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will always cheer for the team that plays against Burnt Fail when he plays for teams against the Pack.
So Cowboys for this one.
Hopefully they can add to his record of most pick 6s thrown by a QB.
And if they can shut down the recieving core then that gives me hope that the Pack can as well.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is this even a topic? If you root for the Queens at any time, except when theyre playing the bears this year, you shouldnt be allowed back here

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe that if the ChokeKings continue to lose, Favre is going to quit, it's just a matter of time.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never know, injuries can happen at any time. Maybe a viking player walks outside the stadium after practice next week. Maybe all he hears is the squeeling of tires and tromping of hooves as a horse and buggy zooms through the parking lot. Maybe there is a little accident. You just never know.

LMAO an Amish hitman!!! :happy0005:You crack me up man!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe that if the ChokeKings continue to lose, Favre is going to quit, it's just a matter of time.
He will never quit. He will, however, over-exaggerate an injury and act like he would love to play, but his body just can't hold up. He may even play an additional game and show everyone how tough he is, but then quit in the middle of the first quarter from the excruciating pain. Then, after the game, hold a press conference and tearfully retire for good.

Then wait a few months, demand to return or be released; call greta; call Lovey and offer to play for the bears; call the lions and tell them the Packer and Viking weak points, text pics of your nads to Zygi's daughter; . . .

Reaction score
oh definetly cheering for the cowboys on sunday.

do you think farve would have the guts to not show up for the next game in green bay by faking a injury

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will wish for a 0-0 tie... but since that is very unlikely, I guess the lesser of the evils is to hope the Vikings get destroyed.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Its one of those games where I hope a freak accident happens and both teams lose. Though right now I am hoping for bloodbath of a game, both teams trying their hardest to get the 2-3 record, absolutely tearing each other apart with the score of 4-2, the only scores off safeties from shutting down the other teams offense. Having the players taunting each other just to get them riled up and then making poor decisions. That is the game I would love to see the Cowboys vs Vikings be. But since the Vikings are Division conference and by the looks of it, Packers still have a shot at the playoffs, go with the Queens lose.:viksux:

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to be cheering for the Cowboys this weekend. I can't stand the Viqueens. Also it'd be real interesting to see how all this talent on their team reacts to going 1-4.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan I want the Vikings to win. First off let me say I don't like the Vikings but I don't want them to lose this and several other games this year. I would like to see them win just enough games this year to retain Childress and to stay out of the top 10 in the draft. There are 3 blue chip quarterback prospects(Andrew Luck-Stanford, Jake Locker-Washington and Ryan Mallett-Arkansas) and as a Packer fan I don't want the Vikings to be in position to get one of them. I remember a really talented Pittsburgh team a few years ago had a down year. Because of that they were in position to draft Ben Rothlesberger. Just what they needed. From what I hear these 3 quarterbacks are very good. Don't want to see the Vikings get a franchise quarterback and be set for the next 10-15 years at the most important position.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who wants to bet that Favre starts, throws a pick or 2, sits blaming 'tendonitis'?

who thinks he actually has tendonitis? (not me)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Kitten, that was just the gunslinger lining up his excuse for his OBF (Offical Ballwasher Forum) peeps in case they lose. "

Oh, I gave it a good shot, but my tendinitis in my arm blah blah blah".

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten, that was just the gunslinger lining up his excuse for his OBF (Offical Ballwasher Forum) peeps in case they lose. "

Oh, I gave it a good shot, but my tendinitis in my arm blah blah blah".

Would it be bad for me to go over to that forum and troll?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would it be bad for me to go over to that forum and troll?

I'd almost be tempted to join you, I once worked up a Bears forum pretty good. I felt bad afterward, they got madder than hell, but it was fun to play the little Devil instead of the Angel. Maybe we should tap into our Dark Sides! Muahahahhah! (Nobody tell my Momma I'm not the perfect little Angel I appear to be!)

Partners in crime? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Members online

Latest posts