As Packer fans, do we cheer for the Cowboys or Vikings on Sunday?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I am going to cheer for the Cowboys, but it seems weird.

Who are you guys going to cheer for?:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Cowboys! I want to gargle hydrochloric acid for saying that but if I can cheer for the Jets (the one team I hate worse than the Cowboys) I can certainly cheer on the Cowboys to beat the Vikings. :viksux:

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course we root for Dallas. I wanna see the 'Queens get so far in the hole that Bretty quits and goes home.

I'm calling Brett quitting in two more loses (in a row)... so hopefully one more after this weekend they are 1-4... If they start 1-5 he is done after we beat him.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can they both lose? Maybe a tie?? Seriously though prolly root for Dallas since Queens in division.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Easily Cowboys because the...gulp... Vikings are the better team, and more of a threat. Cowboys sucked before this game and will suck long after. But with out ninjuries we need our division rivals to lose as many games as possible. Fortunately the Vikings have been cooperative, but those dang Bears need to learn to play nice!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm calling Brett quitting in two more loses (in a row)... so hopefully one more after this weekend they are 1-4... If they start 1-5 he is done after we beat him.

Hopefully he quits after we play him! We should have both Rogers and CM3 back for that game. We just need them to lose another one before they play us! *cough Cowboys! Go!

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im gonna cheer for the Caw... The Cuw.. The Cew... Ugghhh I cant even type it, but you get the idea. :icon_mrgreen:

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALWAYS root against our division rivals. Then if its nfc north vs nfc north I always cheer for the team with the lesser record. While its painful, you gotta go for Dallas. :frustrated:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many sacks does favre take? I would like to see Ware dominate that O line all day long:viksux:

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im gonna cheer for the Caw... The Cuw.. The Cew... Ugghhh I cant even type it, but you get the idea. :icon_mrgreen:

Hmmm.. I typed that but it came up different under a different account... I dont recall making that account... thats odd

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This should be a no-brainer: You always root against your division rivals. Only time you root for them is if you need some kind of help.

PackerMX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny reading your posts here. Rooting for the Crybois or the Queens? It's a hard decision and I agree with the option: can both lose? I have 2 favorite teams the Packers of course and all those teams that play against the Crybois, but now a division rival enters the equation. I can't make my mind on which of these 2 teams I want more to lose that game... Still thinking.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would root for the Lions over the Cowboys any day

Well yeah, there are exceptions to the rule. The Lions aren't seen as much of a threat, so cheering for them to topple the Cowboys is easy. However, should they start to get good, I'll have to change that up, bite my tongue and start picking the Cowboys.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will cheer for neither team. I will look at the score afterwards and accept whatever it is. My hope is that they beat the crap out of each other (I can't 'hope' for injuries - that aint right. But I can hope they are sore as hell the next day)

PackerMX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will cheer for neither team. I will look at the score afterwards and accept whatever it is. My hope is that they beat the crap out of each other (I can't 'hope' for injuries - that aint right. But I can hope they are sore as hell the next day)

Good approach, I'm leaning towards this option.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what I will do.

I believe I've got some credit with Heaven. So, in light of that, I will pray for injuries abound, and that the game ends in a tie due to lack of players in both sides!

I figure it's only fair, with what's been happening with us and all that.

(Sorry AmishMafia, I'm just too bitter to be PC right now)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts