As of 12/31, less than 13,000 tickets available

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love the other NFL fans calling Packer fans unloyal just because of one game in what I heard in 40 years to be blacked out. It's going to be a terrible cold weather game and there was a slim possibility of entering the playoffs after Aaron was injured and the Lions were picking up the pace. But still sucks to see the Pack worrying about a black out.

There are several things in play that caused this issue and the weather is just one. There are many situations like my families season ticket situation. We have 6 season tickets that 3 sets of families pay for. (relatives) I usually manage the playoff ticket ordering and etc for all 3 families and we've always sent in for them. With the Packers now holding the playoff cash for 2014 season tickets, instead of returning it if they don't get in, that turned the entire process on its ear. Now I would need to "play accountant" to keep track of what everyone paid and owes. It's already an issue at times as there are questions about fees and costs and the pricing and now you add to that this situation where they are keeping your cash? I don't think that was a good idea.

The other issue that few are talking about is that there are many more seats to sell these days! 30% more seats with the expansion. That's nothing to shake a stick at.

In general I don't think Packer fans are any less supportive than in the past. I just think this was the perfect storm of issues all coming together. We're good! :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Packers or NFL PR. It has to do with FCC regulations. Quit worrying. There are less than 3000 tickets available. Either the Packers or someone like Herb Kohl will buy whatever is left tomorrow afternoon.

Obviously it's not going to black out.

But what FCC rule are you referring to?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, just to clarify...this needs to be served as a wake-up call to change the season ticket holder policy AS WELL AS re-shuffle season ticket holders who reguaraly sell their seats. No one knows where the true number lies, but make no mistake, there are plenty of people who would gladly take season ticket privelages and not abuse them as a certain percentage of current season ticket holders do.

dandbuck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be going if I had the cash. Might regret it, but I would love to be there Sunday!

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, just to clarify...this needs to be served as a wake-up call to change the season ticket holder policy AS WELL AS re-shuffle season ticket holders who reguaraly sell their seats. No one knows where the true number lies, but make no mistake, there are plenty of people who would gladly take season ticket privelages and not abuse them as a certain percentage of current season ticket holders do.

It seems to me they sold out their stadium while making it hard as possible for scalpers.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I was supposed to be going until I found out Saturday night my buddy was going to back out. Got a room at Spring Hill Suites next to Favre's Steakhouse for $100/night back in mid November. Would've been able to get a $200 round trip flight and face value tickets. Honestly been so bummed this week haven't felt like posting. It's funny, a lot of folks talk about how much they hate cold weather games, but I've never been to a game at Lambeau when it was over 25 degrees and I wouldn't have it any other way.

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't know who falls into the category of abusers, but here is my stance ... I will always use my three Gold package games myself and will never sell them to anyone. Ever. I will always go to those games. But I will never buy playoff tickets. Not even to sell them for a profit, which, as we all just saw ... will no longer work!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts