JPP Says "“They can’t run the ball on us“ and we will win

12theTruth

I'm also not a fan of cocksure arrogant athletes like Paul certainly must be. Did I not hear right that he said the Giants were the best. What proof? If anything Karma will be turning on the cocksure J.P. Paul.

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“They can’t run the ball on us,” Jason Pierre-Paul said, adding later that the Giants “are going to walk away with a win” against the Packers.
Asked if he was sure, Pierre-Paul grinned. “We’re sure,” he said.
See you on Sunday, Packers fans.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also not a fan of cocksure arrogant athletes like Paul certainly must be. Did I not hear right that he said the Giants were the best. What proof? If anything Karma will be turning on the cocksure J.P. Paul.
he is by no means an arrognat athlete..the kid is a class act..he is excited about the win and confident in his team...the packers should know all about selfish,ignorant ********, you had to deal with #4 for so long....waka waka

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“They can’t run the ball on us,” Jason Pierre-Paul said, adding later that the Giants “are going to walk away with a win” against the Packers.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they just won a big game..obvsly you never played or competed in ur life so this conversation is a waste.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're generalizing, should we assume that every guy on the Giants' squad so thoroughly disrespects the Green Bay Packers?
how is JPP disrespecting them? He didnt say they were trash...he is rite the packers wont run on them..they will prbly pass for about 500 yards but they wont run on them..lol

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
how is JPP disrespecting them? He didnt say they were trash...he is rite the packers wont run on them..they will prbly pass for about 500 yards but they wont run on them..lol

Guaranteeing ("100 percent") a win is not respect for an opponent. But don't get me wrong. I'm glad he said it.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guaranteeing ("100 percent") a win is not respect for an opponent. But don't get me wrong. I'm glad he said it.
dont get ur ******* in a bunch...talk is cheap..if u think that will motovate the packers to win on sunday ur kidding urself...the pack will win cause they are the best team in football...all that hype stuff goes away once the game starts.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
What makes you think I have my "******* in a bunch"?

I actually do believe that people who say things like JPP did are setting themselves up for embarrassment, and that the Packers will be very well aware of what he said.

It's all part of the package.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares if we have less than 50 rushing yards when we will have a W and be moving onto the next game. Maybe JPP doesn't know this but we are a passing team, and I GUARANTEE we will pass it all over the giants. That's the last of my talking, I let the defending super bowl champions do my talking for me on the field.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No -- just fact.

the sign of a real man is one that is comfortable with himself enough to admit when he is wrong. I GUARANTEE we will not see you back here after the packers win. We as packers fans are confident enough to let you have your fun now because we know in a week you will be running home with your tail between your legs...because that's the only thing you have between them.

L

Lunchboxer

Well crap. I guess we need to air it out.

I want that Perfect game I mention in that playoff thread i made few weeks ago.

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the sign of a real man is one that is comfortable with himself enough to admit when he is wrong. I GUARANTEE we will not see you back here after the packers win. We as packers fans are confident enough to let you have your fun now because we know in a week you will be running home with your tail between your legs...because that's the only thing you have between them.

There will be no reason to return . . . other than to make you eat crow, baby. Grow up!

gmansters77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What would you expect JPP to say when asked who he thinks will win.? Just like when Eli was asked if he considers himself elite. Dont take things so personally. JPP is right, and Eli IS elite ;p

12theTruth

The Packers really didn't need to run at NYC. Rodgers was our leading rusher with like thirty something yards. Starks only had 3 attempts in that game so having him back is another plus.

Possibly because of the elements the Packers will possibly run it more than our earlier matchup. It wouldn't be a big surprise to put up about 100 yards on the ground. It all depends on how the Giants D lines up is how McCarthy will take what the defense gives us and then some. :)

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
What would you expect JPP to say when asked who he thinks will win.? Just like when Eli was asked if he considers himself elite. Dont take things so personally. JPP is right, and Eli IS elite ;p

He could do the sportmanship route and say; "We know they're the Super Bowl Champions. They're a good team, they are 15-1 and we are looking forward to playing against them."

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts