Arrigo's NFL Mock v4.0

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Redskins won't pass on Bradford or Clausen.

Heck, neither will the Rams. I'm willing to bet on it, that the Rams take a qb.

Their last 5 drafts they drafted 3 DL with their first picks.

They'll go qb.

And I just threw up when I saw Taylor Mays to the Packers.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again........if all those OT's are gone....and we don't move up. Mike Iupati should be the guy. I like your mock draft.......but Taylor Mays? hmmmmmm......well......while PackersRS is cleaning the vomit off his keyboard..........I'd like to say that if all those OT's are off the board at 23........we might just trade down.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again........if all those OT's are gone....and we don't move up. Mike Iupati should be the guy. I like your mock draft.......but Taylor Mays? hmmmmmm......well......while PackersRS is cleaning the vomit off his keyboard..........I'd like to say that if all those OT's are off the board at 23........we might just trade down.

I agree... Is it documented that Packers management has expressed any desire to upgrade at safety? I would think that they would take Kyle Wilson before they take Mays, I even saw Weatherspoon was at 24. I still think they will trade down if they can't get at OT.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see the Rams taking Pennington for QB before the draft. then drafting Suh or McCoy
If I were the Rams.......I'd pick up a QB in free Agency but it would not be Pennington. That dude has had one good season in the last...ummm....how many.???? He is always injured I'd rather have Tebow ......lol

Members online

Latest posts