Arod on Letterman (video up)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks IVO!!! Great!!! Setting the dvr now!! Whoohoooo!!

(Love your siggy too btw!)

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers’ big day ends on Letterman

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, whose team won the Super Bowl on Sunday night, spent much of the day at Disney World before flying to New York for a visit to The Late Show with David Letterman. Hmmm.* The Super Bowl was on FOX.* Disney owns ABC.* Letterman is on CBS. Maybe we can get him…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Drill: Aaron Rodgers with David Letterman

Appearing Monday night on the "Late Show with David Letterman," Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers talked a range of topics from his days in high school to the locker room mood at halftime of the Super Bowl.

Source: JSOline.com

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The whole thing:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK6nkWae07w]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers on The Late Show with David Letterman 2/7/2011[/ame]

The crowd goes standing O. Love it.

EDIT: Okay, maybe not the whole thing. But more than the 2 minute video CBS.com was giving me.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I felt the interview could have gone better but it wasn't ARod's fault at all.

Letterman goofing and asking ******* questions (about Favre and playing with criminals) trying to be funny and entertaining........and he turned out being neither.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I can only imagine the reaction of the Anti-Packers/Hate-Rodgers/Favre groupies to that part - Letterman mocking Favre's mumbling and all that, and the stuff about taking snaps in the off-season. :rotfl:

I'm actually not a fan of Letterman at all, but I did enjoy the interview. Aaron is so cool.

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I was watching it last night, I noticed Rodgers doesn't look too comfortable under the spotlight. He looks like someone who likes to stay away from the media...and I love that in a professional player. Now days most players run to the nearest television camera and usually end up making fools of themselves.

Not to mention, the dude just won the Super Bowl and Letterman really had to bring up Favre again? I'll tell you I don't think I'd ever be able to have the restraint Rodgers has.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoyed it.
And it looks like Dave's tie is Packers colors!

I liked the part where Dave was talking about how Aaron was the backup and benchwarmer to BrINT and then he said something like "There's some justice now isn't there?"
And Aaron didn't say anything (Or they edited it out) but with his small smile and I think he may have slightly nodded his head he was thinking "Yes, there is."

Staff online

Latest posts