Arod on Dan Patrick show

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I guess Arod is going to be on the Dan Patrick show this morning and is going to talk about the whole airport thing among other topics.

If I can find the podcast I will post

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much ado about nothing. Florio should be man enough to admit he made a mistake about the cancer victim being victimized.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew about the belt...Him and Ruvell Martin did it, or maybe just Ruvell, during practice on the scout team....

but I heard the guys loved seeing it, so he brought it to real games

All the haters thinks its a ego thing..so what no different then someone doing a six shooter with Butler..

Both looked stupid as hell, but its their celebration

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I don't have any problem with the belt. It is quick and doesn't take anything away from the game. In fact, last week vs the Falcons, it provided some entertainment when John Abraham did his version and Aaron answered back when he got into the endzone. There are a lot worse celebrations players do every game.

As far as the autograph issue, people were jumping on the story because there really isn't anything to be said bad about Rodgers. Make the hot QB look bad, it gets ratings. Scandal sells, even if it is made up or exaggerated. Glad to see it is coming to light about that being the case.

Someone on the page linked above commented that if it were a non-issue, why did Rodgers comment at all. He's a stand up guy and just wanted to get it out there. Good for him, also good for him that he acknowledged it and moved on.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'd like to give Florio a swift kick in the **** for being classic journalist and blowing such a simple story way out of proportion, making it awful for everyone involved.

I bet Aaron and Jan Cavanaugh would agree.

Members online

Latest posts