Arn't we lucky?

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First we start with Favre one of the best qb's in the league. He gets old and we move onto are next quarterback. Now Rodgers is like a top quarterback. I don't care what people think i've seen Favre play for years and the first 2 seasons of Rodgers seasons I would gladly take Rodgers>Favre(Unless Favre was in his prime).

Honestly I really hate worrying every drive, "Hey I wonder if Bretty Favre will throw a game losing interception". But no with Rodgers out there I can sit back and realise a interception will be a rare occurance.

Gotta love Packer Football these days! Deffiently milking all this season for all its worth!

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of which of the two is better, we are extremely lucky. Especially when you just look in our own division. All 3 of those teams have struggled at the QB position for years. We get 2 great QB's in a row.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Lucky is an understatement. We had a really great QB in most teams that would take years to replace. And when Favre went away we got a great replacement.

Considering the other 3 teams in the Division have not had a franchise QB in years. The Bears are still trying to find a quality QB.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a way we are and in a way we aren't.
Lucky sure that we have one great QB following another.
Unlucky that Burnt Fail threw INT over and over again to blow it in games.
And A-Rod will have to prove himself in post for me to feel very lucky to have him.
Oh, I love that we have him.
But now it's time for him to take it up to the next level by leaps and bounds this year in the post.
I will feel much much better about having A-Rod when he takes the Pack to and wins a SB.

Reaction score
Its called TT making a great decision and worrying about the packers future, rather then picking up a different player. Its rather nice knowing that your team is set to go in a lot of positions. Unlike other teams where they have no idea who their starting QB for the season

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Chicago Fan has to be like "Come ON! We haven't had a great QB in like 50 years and they get 2 in a row?!? Not fair."

Detroit Fan probably feels the same way. And Minnesota Fan will feel that way when Favre retires.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys see that stat they put up tonight? 21 different starting QB's for Chicago in the same time as GB had 2. I lol'ed.

Members online

Latest posts