Arizona Packer Fan

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been a member of this forum for quite a while now but up until now i don't post often, mainly just a lurker. But since i'm going to start posting more often i might as well introduce myself.

Born in Wisconsin, lived in Racine until the 4th grade and moved to Arizona and have been here ever since, probably around 15 years in AZ.

Die hard Packers fan, i haven't missed a game in 7 years, i make it to the bar every Sunday but now i live with some roommates who have NFL Sunday Ticket so no more spending money at the bars :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome. Even though you dont watch the games in bars anymore, I hope you still drink during gametime!

OP
OP
P

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh believe me, the drinking won't stop. I can't enjoy a good football game without a good brewskie....

Although i'll still go to the bars a few times, you can't beat that atmosphere when you're at a Packer's bar watching with your fellow compatriots

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack4life said:
oh believe me, the drinking won't stop. I can't enjoy a good football game without a good brewskie....

Although i'll still go to the bars a few times, you can't beat that atmosphere when you're at a Packer's bar watching with your fellow compatriots

We're gonna get along just fine.

Members online

Latest posts