Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay November 4th 2012.....NEED TICKETS ETC..

footballdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello my fellow football nuts!! My name is Dan, Brett Favre's fat twin. We used to look pretty much just like each until I packed on the weight, and yes, I'm also 42 years old...hehe! Well, I've lived in Arizona most of my life, although I was born in Canada near Detroit however I remember absolutely nothing, moved to Arizona when I turned 4 and haven't really traveled much but would LOVE to finally head to Green Bay and watch a game, just so happens my Cardinals are playing in early November and I've finally waited long enough.......bucket list time I guess. I'm too much of a football fan to not do this, I wish I would have done it sooner. So..........if anybody could throw me a deal on some killer seats and good deal on a hotel or bed and breakfast or even a home swap for a 4-5 days that would be fine with me. I live about 10 miles from the Cardinals stadium. I do have to premium club seats for the Cardinals/Bears game in Arizona on December 23rd if somebody want to swap Cardinals/Bears for Cardinals/Packers tickets....my face value is 350 each ticket........just saying. I'd like to surprise my wife with this without breaking the bank so I figured I'd throw out a life line. Wish me luck.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
best place to get tickets would be either craigslist, ebay, or stubhub. Good luck

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check packerfantours.com. They'll take care of you. Ever since Nate Poole made that game winning catch on the final play in 2003 that knocked the Vikings out and gave us the division they have been privy to Cardinal fans.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kurt Warner recently made a statement that Kolb needs to learn the offense. Yeh that might help them win a few games. When they come up here I predict the final will be 42-10. Heck,Harrell might get to play the last 8-10 min of the game w/a score like that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts