Are you superstitious?

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Several people are superstitious when watching their team play... Do you have any rituals that you partake in when watching the game?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this already has been covered but...

I'm very supersticious. I don't have any particular ritual I always follow, but if something I notice is working, or isn't, I either stick with it or don't do it anymore.

I'm a rational guy, and I know how silly it is, but can't help it.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up playing baseball through high school, so superstition has kind of been drilled into me (I still won't step on the foul line for friendly softball games). I wear the same shirt and hat for every game unless they don't seem to be working. I tried wearing my cheesehead during a game last year, but that was the Redskins game. So for the rest of the year, I kept it close by but never wore it. During games if we're doing badly, I'll try something like take my hat off or put my hands on the top of my head. If we turn it around then, my hands stay up there for the rest of the game. Also, I grew a beard for the end of the season/playoff run and I still haven't shaved it because I want back-to-back championships.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up playing baseball through high school, so superstition has kind of been drilled into me (I still won't step on the foul line for friendly softball games). I wear the same shirt and hat for every game unless they don't seem to be working. I tried wearing my cheesehead during a game last year, but that was the Redskins game. So for the rest of the year, I kept it close by but never wore it. During games if we're doing badly, I'll try something like take my hat off or put my hands on the top of my head. If we turn it around then, my hands stay up there for the rest of the game. Also, I grew a beard for the end of the season/playoff run and I still haven't shaved it because I want back-to-back championships.
I actually shaved mine after the NFCC game, for what it's worth...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Big E...I never knew you were a woman from Minnesota....:viksux:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Automobiles are a slippery slope to damnation.

Electricity is evil.

Good thing my neighbor doesn't mind electricity, has his television viewable from my attic window, doesn't believe in drapes, watches every Packer game, and I do believe in binoculars.

OP
OP
Scout200

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ha, nice! Do you wash your shirt for every game? lol

Members online

Latest posts