are you known for being a big packers fan???

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my phone rings off the hook during packer games when something good happens. Im the first person a lot of people call..if that means anything. Everytime I see a friend, or a family member that I havent talked to for a long time, one of the first things they ask me is what I think of the Pack

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man I have never even been to green bay, but My fiance has already given me permission to fly down to green bay for the family fun night! I am checking everyday to see when it will be. If anybody knows when it might be let me know please! the only way I cannot go is if it falls on my daughter's birthday. august 8th she will be one year old

It usually is the first saturday in August

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
those three that voted that they keep it to themselves should be tarred and feathered!!!!

And they call themselves "fans". HAH! I wish there was a way to list who voted which way..... closet fans..... SHENANIGANS!

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am one of few packers fans here in Idaho...mostly Broncos and Seahawks fans here. I keep my desk well stocked with GB items and pretty much everyone knows me as the Packer-man around the office. One guy even calls me Brett...which is kinda weird.

D

Dan115

I am not a big Packer fan however I did name my son Bart Taylor when he was born in 78.(THE PACKERS were NOT very good in those days)I have been to a few training camps.The first one was in 64. I do have a few
autographs from a few of Lombardi's players.
I am a stock holder and have been to a few of the meetings. People were calling me from all over the world before the midget game also.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am one of few packers fans here in Idaho...mostly Broncos and Seahawks fans here. I keep my desk well stocked with GB items and pretty much everyone knows me as the Packer-man around the office. One guy even calls me Brett...which is kinda weird.

I proudly wore my Packer t-shirt in Idaho last summer.
See photo.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mkapp said:

I proudly wore my Packer t-shirt in Idaho last summer.
See photo.
Yoop in IDAHO!!! (Did ya get any taters while you were there???) :lol:

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I once was in a car accident, where we were going 95 and flipped over, and the first thing I say to the cop is "Did Favre really come back?"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I once was in a car accident, where we were going 95 and flipped over, and the first thing I say to the cop is "Did Favre really come back?"
LOLOL!!! Now THATS a fan!!! :lol:

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had friends calling me before the NFC Championship game wishing the Pack luck and hoping they make it so I would be at their Super Bowl Party in my gear in full party mode. I had my ****head brother-in-law call me before overtime talking about how the fieldgoal kicker from New York should be fired. The man wants to have man-sex with the Manning boys. It actually pissed me off and I can't help but blame him for the loss as unreasonable as that sounds as it felt like he jinxed me. I was offered tonnes of "I'm sorry" after they lost, like someone died. Yeah I am a huge Cheesehead and my family is never without Christmas ideas as I have an ever growing list of Packer items that I want. I am still absolutely shocked nobody has bought me a Cheesehead; it's probably because you can't find them in the stores here in Canada. It should be my next online purchase if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Thank god I'm not the only one. I too had someone send me a GO GIANTS text message during the game. I directly blame him for the loss as well. I am a huge Packer fan. I have never taken a job in my entire life that would require Sunday attendance. I don't have a Cheesehead, and quite frankly hate them with a passion. I spend more time reading this forum than should be allowed by law. And the song, don't get me started on the ditty than invades my brain daily ... do do da do da do GO PACK GO!

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Jersey where everyone is a Giants and Jets fan. :( All my buddies made fun of me for the last week after the loss. At least I'll get to make fun of them next year when we win the SB! :lol:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fans in the bay area are hard to come by. Everyone here is either 49er or Raiders fans. So, when you wear Green and Gold... you get noticed.

After the game... I had 14 missed calls, 4 messages, and 8 text messages. I'm THE Packers fan in my area, and believe me... everyone knows.

i don't know buddy, San Jose is a pretty big place. ;)

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh, I worked at the Texas Medical Center for 6 years. Spent a lot of my free time at The Gingerman in West Village

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm known as a big Packers fan mostly at work. I go around to peoples computers when they are away from their desk and change their screen backgrounds to a Packer wallpaper. This particularly irritates the Lions fans. We have one Bears fan there and he is my boss. I give him a hard time about the Bears every chance I get. This year was a little tough because they swept us. He takes the ribbing well though. He bet against a fellow employee that's a Lions fan this past season. He lost and went out and bought a Lions hoodie and wore it all day at work to settle the bet.
We have a few customers that are huge Packers fans. I like going out to their facilities during football season. We usually talk Packers most of the visit.

Being a Packer fan in Michigan is kind of like being a Christian in Iran. There aren't a lot of us but we are very faithful.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wear it on my sleeve. I lived in NYC and now NJ. A lot of people is these two states are "transplants". If you were to go to the city and walk around, you'd see just as many people wearing other team's apparel as you would see Jet's and Giants apparel. That is why it is tough to win in NY. People (usually Jets and Giants fans) think many of the locals are "turncoats", but they are "transplants" rooting for the team that represents the state they are from. If someone moves to NYC from San Francisco, they will still root for the 49ers.

I root locally for baseball and hockey, but when I see an Altanta Braves hat on someone's head or a Detroit Red Wings jersey, I don't think anything of it.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wore my

National Football Conference
Central Division
Super Bowl
Champions

GREEN BAY PACKERS

sweater to the bar last night. And my camo GB cap.

I had to represent as painful as it was watching the game.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HHHMMM, let's see:

I am a Packer fan. I weigh 275 lbs. (scratches head and does the math!!!)

YES, I am a BIG Packer fan.

Members online

Latest posts