Are you impressed by Brent's starting record?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But - how can I say this nicely but bluntly - you guys are wasting your time. Brett Favre had a terrific season, so the haters lost. Don't you get it? Move on and put your focus on which teams Green Bay needs to face to be able to make it to the Super Bowl instead of whining and complaining and trying to remove me from this forum. Be productive, people!
Which we are doing inbetween your favre fits

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But - how can I say this nicely but bluntly - you guys are wasting your time. Brett Favre had a terrific season, so the haters lost. Don't you get it? Move on and put your focus on which teams Green Bay needs to face to be able to make it to the Super Bowl instead of whining and complaining and trying to remove me from this forum. Be productive, people!

and now, he is dodging it yet again

Just wave the white flag and it will all be over

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just remember - I'll be more than happy to wave that white flag, but not until Brett does. :)

This ONLY has to do with your cuz i said so attitude, if Brett wins the SB more power to him and
I will be happy he got his wish, still will hate the hell out of him though

So lets get back at it

Wheres the ranking of the defenses to show Brett sucked in December games cuz it was vs the top tier defenses?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This ONLY has to do with your cuz i said so attitude, if Brett wins the SB more power to him and
I will be happy he got his wish, still will hate the hell out of him though

So lets get back at it

Wheres the ranking of the defenses to show Brett sucked in December games cuz it was vs the top tier defenses?

Brett Favre 2009:
12-4
NFC North Champions
Took offense from #17 to #5
107.2 QB Rating - best ever
33 TD's - once again over 30
7 INT's - lowest ever and nearly a 5 to 1 ratio which is sick

The list goes on and on. You can continue to fight this, but you'll only end up disappointed - believe me.

Now did Brett Favre accomplish these numbers BECAUSE of this teammates and coaches or despite them???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett Favre 2009:
12-4
NFC North Champions
Took offense from #17 to #5
107.2 QB Rating - best ever
33 TD's - once again over 30
7 INT's - lowest ever and nearly a 5 to 1 ratio which is sick

The list goes on and on. You can continue to fight this, but you'll only end up disappointed - believe me.

Now did Brett Favre accomplish these numbers BECAUSE of this teammates and coaches or despite them???

Now you are a troll

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now you are a troll

No need to call me names. You whine and whine and I provide facts. I'm not sure what else to say other than get over it and move on to something more productive because you'll never get me to believe that Favre sucks, especially in 2009. The evidence simply doesn't support the feeble claim.

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out this site

Brett Favre SUCKS

Favre is the most overrated QB in YEARS
3-5 in 8 playoff games.. wowww!
His first NFL Pass was an interception, and his last NFL pass was an interception! HAHA
Brett is tied for second in the number of interceptions thrown in the playoffs, 26. (tied with Terry Bradshaw)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out this site

Brett Favre SUCKS

Favre is the most overrated QB in YEARS
3-5 in 8 playoff games.. wowww!
His first NFL Pass was an interception, and his last NFL pass was an interception! HAHA
Brett is tied for second in the number of interceptions thrown in the playoffs, 26. (tied with Terry Bradshaw)​

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs. So does that mean he's overrated?

Favre is 12-10 in his career

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting back on topic, yes I respect Bert's streak. I don't necessarily respect the way he went about it. For every super human feat I can list yoiu a time when Bert should have had his butt on the pine. The year he broke his thumb he was a mess. Having a concussion then coming back into the game is not to be admired, it is to be ridiculed. One more bump in the noodle he's a veg but his ego won't let him sit. Favre was always after Marshall's record when it became apparent he had a shot at it. I think that has more to do with his playing at Minny than any thing else. He's a record *****. Like I said I respect his accomplishments but, as a man he is anything but honorable and an out and out liar.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting back on topic, yes I respect Bert's streak. I don't necessarily respect the way he went about it. For every super human feat I can list yoiu a time when Bert should have had his butt on the pine. The year he broke his thumb he was a mess. Having a concussion then coming back into the game is not to be admired, it is to be ridiculed. One more bump in the noodle he's a veg but his ego won't let him sit. Favre was always after Marshall's record when it became apparent he had a shot at it. I think that has more to do with his playing at Minny than any thing else. He's a record *****. Like I said I respect his accomplishments but, as a man he is anything but honorable and an out and out liar.

I always thought never missing a day of work was something to be admired. But thats me I guess.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always thought never missing a day of work was something to be admired. But thats me I guess.
I'm more impressed by firefighters and others who have never missed a day and who have way way more dangerous jobs than a QB.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm more impressed by firefighters and others who have never missed a day and who have way way more dangerous jobs than a QB.

Give me a break. We are talking football and not what job is more admirable. BTW, you forgot to say "what about the children" in your response. Might as well take it to a whole new level.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give me a break. We are talking football and not what job is more admirable. BTW, you forgot to say "what about the children" in your response. Might as well take it to a whole new level.
Well we do live in a society where football reigns supreme over what Mr. and Mrs. Joe and Jane Sixpack do. People who do regular things schlup away unnoticed while sports figures are put on pedistals and held to high esteem no matter what they do even if it's being accused of **** and murder.

Your "children" comment did give me a laugh. It was witty!

OK I've "said" my piece and am willing to get back on topic.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bretts record is amazing... i have to admit... it will probably not be broken... but at the same time... who cares! Go Pack... :)
Yeah! I can go with this!
Brett has started the most. He's gotten knocked around quite a bit. He is tough.
So what? Go Pack go!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we do live in a society where football reigns supreme over what Mr. and Mrs. Joe and Jane Sixpack do. People who do regular things schlup away unnoticed while sports figures are put on pedistals and held to high esteem no matter what they do even if it's being accused of **** and murder.

Your "children" comment did give me a laugh. It was witty!

OK I've "said" my piece and am willing to get back on topic.

I do agree with you on that. They are held a little too high esteem compared to the average joe.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Once it interferes with what is best for the team, then it gets tricky. So playing while injured with the Jets was admirable?

Members online

Latest posts