Are you a purist Packer fan?

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Do you do the whole Wisconsin thing? Do you dress on gameday in Packer garb? Is your beverage of choice, PBR or the like? Are your foodstuffs Packercentric? Anything else?

Me the whole shebang. I personally greatly enjoy a sports bar so that I can partake in the comedy of a Bears or Lions meltdown along with the Pack game. My enjoyment increases when I can do a Simpsons "Ha Ha" at the Lions, while viewing a Packer victory.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not sure what you mean by "purist"...but, jersey is on every sunday (either 80 or 12...lately its been 80 since rodgers is out). miller products are consumed. We used to go out to a local bar to watch each game that wasn't aired locally (south central PA), but we had a baby earlier in the year, so we nixed that and just stepped up to the plate to purchase directv with the sunday ticket. much more comfortable watching at home.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm your typical Packers fan living in Chicago. Always got my jersey on during gameday, and always in constant trash talk with my Bears fans friends.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same Rodgers jersey every game. It's only washed after a loss since I have to keep the good luck on it after wins, although I didn't know what to do with it after the tie.

It smelled awful after the Super Bowl, entire offseason, and then the win streak to begin the season after.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dress up as TT.

Careful there..that's a good way to get shot in some areas. Anyways, i rock my Woodson Jersey or Rodgers jersey depending on home or away games. I have NFL ticket but sometimes i'll go to the sports bar because i like a change in atmosphere once in a while. The place i go is literally half Steelers fans and Half Packer fans. The owners are Steelers fans but they treat the Packers fans really good because one we spend alot of money there, and two theres a ton of Packer fans in San Antonio. I will be at the bar Sunday because altho we respect each other we do not like the Steelers fans and they don't like us so it will be crazy in that place. Can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

Last edited:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I generally wear my favorite GB shirt and lay on the futon snuggled in my GB blanket. During the bears game I started to sit in the recliner then we started to lose...now I stay on that futon. Though now i've found out, if a watch the game we start to lose...soo I made the sacrifice to not watch it:((watched the first half last week, but not the second until the last few minutes).

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same Rodgers jersey every game. It's only washed after a loss since I have to keep the good luck on it after wins, although I didn't know what to do with it after the tie.

It smelled awful after the Super Bowl, entire offseason, and then the win streak to begin the season after.
Yeah, those winds brought the stank over here.
What really made it worse is that I kept on being accused of having bad BO even right after I took a shower.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a choice of three various Packers shirts which I wear only on game day. Two I got at thrift stores and one is a gift.
I also make sure to put on my green or yellow sweat pants which are also recent thrift store purchases.
(Gonna wear the green ones this time so as not to give the Steelers any luck.)
I used to make sure to only drink Wisconsin beer during games but now it doesn't matter as much.
Then again, Miller owns so many beer companies so maybe I am drinking a Wis. beer connection by default.
And we would celebrate TDs, FGs and Pack D-Fence INTs with shots of Jaegermeister but we don't feel like there is much to celebrate this season. Although, maybe it's time to get another bottle?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, I do the Wisconsin 'thing' every day of my life ... except for a short stint in D.C. ... so, yeah .... I do the Wisconsin thing.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to answer no. Two decades of poor Packers and Badgers play in the 70's & 80's allow me to take it or leave it. If life gets in the way I chose life. I have no habits or traditions or lucky tokens. The closest thing I guess would be the SB party is always in my brothers man-cave.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK.
Got the Jaegermeister chilling in the freezer with two square shot glasses with the Packers logo along with my beer mug, also with the big G.
Schlitz is in the fridge.
Got my green sweat pants on.
And shortly before kickoff I'll change into one of my Packers shirts.
Yup. We're ready for show time!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I'm your typical Packers fan living in Chicago. Always got my jersey on during gameday, and always in constant trash talk with my Bears fans friends.
Me too but we're moving to the Madison area early next year so I'll become an official Wisconsinite for the first time in my life.

Members online

Latest posts