Are we ready?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are so many question marks with the 2006 Green Bay Packers. Are those young linemen ready to play? What offensive scheme will McCarthy put in to help the line? Can our defense be nearly as bad as they showed in the preseason? Is there any prayer at all for the special teams? Is Brett over the hill or does he not have enough tools around him? Will AJ Hawk be everything we dream he can be? Can Hodge make it on to the field enough to be an impact player? Is Woodson just collecting a paycheck or does he have some heart inside him to return to greatness? If he doesn't, has Carroll improved enough to take his place?

Even with all those questions, I still have a feeling that we're going to upset the Bears in Lambeau today.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beating the bears is not an upset in my eyes. I do beleive we are the better team. the bears defense may be good, but their offense SUCKS. which means the bears still SUCK.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every team has question marks.

the bears QB is a huge questionmark. their injury riddled Rbs who havent had much action are a question mark. their nonexistent #2(nobody is really stepping up) is a huge question mark.

GO PACK!

edking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack's O-line, running game, WR's, defense, and coaching are huge question marks.

Guess well have some answers to those questions at the end of the game.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the defense is great the linebacking corp and the defensive back are solid and strong

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well with 12 minutes left in the game, I'd have tosay you're wrong on the defense. They can't get off the field. They don't tackle well, they can't cover anybody. That's not good defense, much less great defense.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre coulnd't get through the first game without an interception. He's overthrowing everything down field.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre has gotten wacked enough to get a serious case of....

happy feet. Numbers aren't terrible but he has missed alot of open recievers.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears are just the better team.

its 26 to 0. i hope the packers step it up cause they really need to!!!

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOu kow folks, we're seeing exactly what we saw in preseason. This is a bad team with an amazing lack of talent. We were over matched in ever facet of the game today. We were outplayed in every facet and out coached in every facet. Just like the last two seasons, I said coming out of preseason this team has shown nothing to indicate that they improved during preseason. Here we go again. The way they're playing today, this is a team that might not win a game.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poppinga was beaten like a rental car all day. You can bet teams will be attaching him with TEs all year.

Members online

Latest posts