are u kidding me?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is an abomination. its air coryell. super bowl? are yu kidding me? you kool aid drinkers need to wake up. we just got out coached AGAIN. sick vick? thank goodness for clay matthews having the where with all to stop sick vick. put 8 in the box this guy can not beat you and sam shields, you shouldnt have made the team. he doesnt guard anyone. passing up 10 pts 2 out of 3 downs? wtf mccarthy. 9-7 at best. air coryell and I'm a huge packer fan. vikings d is going to hold us down just like they did the saints. As far as Ryan Grant is concerned: good riddance. bjack is much better. time to bring lumpkin into the mix. on another note: special teams is much and I mean MUCH impoved. Bears got luckier than squat on a bs ruling. you can't tell me that that wasnt a td that 81 scored. revealing that that rule needs to be changed, and the showboat rule is well you know needs to stop. was totally impressed with james jones - use him more. overall - a c minus for the team. josh sitton wtf up.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a huge packer fan..

Obviously your not since you are writing off the packers. Grow up, its game one... 15 other games to improve on

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Lets not panic dude. Imagine if we had lost. This was a tough game in a tough location. Philly is never easy at home in front of their nasty crowd. I agree our play calling could have been better. Like put some pressure on Vick. Rushing 3 did NOTHING and he just ran all over us.

I agree our coaches got conservative because our O-line just was not doing it's job at all so they had to get conservative to keep Rodgers from getting Kolbcocked out there. Rodgers got rattled and starting missing throws. Most teams were mediocre out there today. Give them a few games to get under their belts to improve on it. I think this team will be 11-5 easy.

Look on the bright side, the special teams was great and helped win the game!!! Get the O-line fixed and the offense can start rolling again. Just like last year. Philly has a good defense btw.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is an abomination. its air coryell. super bowl? are yu kidding me? you kool aid drinkers need to wake up. we just got out coached AGAIN. sick vick? thank goodness for clay matthews having the where with all to stop sick vick. put 8 in the box this guy can not beat you and sam shields, you shouldnt have made the team. he doesnt guard anyone. passing up 10 pts 2 out of 3 downs? wtf mccarthy. 9-7 at best. air coryell and I'm a huge packer fan. vikings d is going to hold us down just like they did the saints. As far as Ryan Grant is concerned: good riddance. bjack is much better. time to bring lumpkin into the mix. on another note: special teams is much and I mean MUCH impoved. Bears got luckier than squat on a bs ruling. you can't tell me that that wasnt a td that 81 scored. revealing that that rule needs to be changed, and the showboat rule is well you know needs to stop. was totally impressed with james jones - use him more. overall - a c minus for the team. josh sitton wtf up.

Shut the hell up, Yeah the offense didnt get going today like they should have but I think they were just off a little bit. Hopefully Grant is ok but im good with BJax too.. You obviously cant be that 'huge' of a Packer fan if you didnt know Lumpkin is no longer a part of the Packers in any way, he is with Tampa Bay now. Sheilds is young and raw but with a lot of secondary issues, he is forced into playing. He got a lot to learn from from this game and he needs the reps to get better. We got the W so stop freakin.. This to me had nothing to do with coaching. Obviously we didnt prepare for the Eagles to have Vick as their QB, the dude played just like his glory days in ATL. I feel pretty good that our offense played like **** and still put up 27..

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am actually really excited about our defensive and ST play.

I am still pissed about the the way we went conservative on offense early in the 3rd quarter. He we the better team and this game would have been 42 to 17 if McCarthy hadnt went all run on 1st 2nd and pass on 3rd with 15 yard to go with a back up RB.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a huge packer fan..

Obviously your not since you are writing off the packers. Grow up, its game one... 15 other games to improve on

obviously huh - again you dont know squat - the pundits put us in the top of the league and based on the beginning - dont have a clue how good philly is but you got to be honest and see the coaching is a problem has been for quite a while. sure this team is talented but to put sheilds out there in crunch time? bad decision.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
obviously huh - again you dont know squat - the pundits put us in the top of the league and based on the beginning - dont have a clue how good philly is but you got to be honest and see the coaching is a problem has been for quite a while. sure this team is talented but to put sheilds out there in crunch time? bad decision.

If your not going to play shields in the nickel spot then who would you rather of put in?? After reading your bs rants I bet you think Jarret Bush should have started nickel.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
get out. GET OUT

you get out with reality check. if not for woodson and matthews, and maybe barnett, this d is sick. watch teams blow them up with running qb's? mike vick just about beat us. one of the worst qbs in the league, and that is not negotiable. its a 3-4 not a 4-3, and we should have beat the hell out of vick and capers plays zone? not saying the pack are a bad team, but first game they should have beat philly by 30. guess rogers has some time to get unrattled. don't understand sitton, and the oline on pass protection did an average job. for this team that is predicted to win it all I laugh and give them a grade of c minus for what they are capable of. but they did win for the first time in philly in like 40 years. nuff said.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your not going to play shields in the nickel spot then who would you rather of put in?? After reading your bs rants I bet you think Jarret Bush should have started nickel.

no I do not but charlie peprah if active is an alternative. was he active? then play him instead of either of those 2. again I will say it - for a team to be picked to win it all there needs to be stoppage, which they did for a 2 1/4 quarters, dont understand why this coach doesnt step on teams throats, and end it. you know: Matt Flynn time?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you get out with reality check. if not for woodson and matthews, and maybe barnett, this d is sick. watch teams blow them up with running qb's? mike vick just about beat us. one of the worst qbs in the league, and that is not negotiable. its a 3-4 not a 4-3, and we should have beat the hell out of vick and capers plays zone? not saying the pack are a bad team, but first game they should have beat philly by 30. guess rogers has some time to get unrattled. don't understand sitton, and the oline on pass protection did an average job. for this team that is predicted to win it all I laugh and give them a grade of c minus for what they are capable of. but they did win for the first time in philly in like 40 years. nuff said.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or what. To beat a team by 30, especially a solid team like the Eagles, is very rare. Yes, we should have won by more than 7 points but the bottom line is we won the game. That is all that matters now. Rodgers didn't look good, but if our offense can put up 27 points on a bad day, I'm sure they can do a whole lot better on a good day.

The Packers did not play anywhere as well as I think they can. I think they will play better. But good teams find a way to win when they're not playing their best, and that is what the Packers did today.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a joke or what. To beat a team by 30, especially a solid team like the Eagles, is very rare. Yes, we should have won by more than 7 points but the bottom line is we won the game. That is all that matters now. Rodgers didn't look good, but if our offense can put up 27 points on a bad day, I'm sure they can do a whole lot better on a good day.

The Packers did not play anywhere as well as I think they can. I think they will play better. But good teams find a way to win when they're not playing their best, and that is what the Packers did today.

finally someone rationally posts instead of trashing me left and right. true what you say but jesus I dont think the eagles are tough anymore - if they hit 8-8 I'll be amazed.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh. OH. IF not for the best players on D, this D is terrible! Now I get it.

I agree, this game shouldn't have been so close, but it's a W in the first week of the season, and away.

How about the improved ST?Almost no penalties? Crucial D play? Running game?

We NEED Rodgers to be elite, there's no way around it. He plays like that against elite teams, we don't win. But this was the worst game of his career. He had NEVER played this bad, not even against TB. The O will pick up, we will go far this year.

No one can predict a SB win, because **** happens. The first sack on Rodgers was a facemask not called. The refs were BS us again. It can happen on crucial moments. Injuries can happen.

But this team is a contender. Can they simply air it out? NO! They need to get their head out of their ***** and play some goddamm football. But they WILL get their **** straight.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh. OH. IF not for the best players on D, this D is terrible! Now I get it.

I agree, this game shouldn't have been so close, but it's a W in the first week of the season, and away.

How about the improved ST?Almost no penalties? Crucial D play? Running game?

We NEED Rodgers to be elite, there's no way around it. He plays like that against elite teams, we don't win. But this was the worst game of his career. He had NEVER played this bad, not even against TB. The O will pick up, we will go far this year.

No one can predict a SB win, because **** happens. The first sack on Rodgers was a facemask not called. The refs were BS us again. It can happen on crucial moments. Injuries can happen.

But this team is a contender. Can they simply air it out? NO! They need to get their head out of their ***** and play some goddamm football. But they WILL get their **** straight.

youre right on most accounts but you cant change a conservative coach. Holmgren would have stepped on their throats and blitzed the hell out of vick to force throws which almost always result in defensive turnovers. good to hear that you have faith but jeez, its not rocket science to say that the 3-4 favors pass defense and the blitz....you rattle vick and its a laugher.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yet as we discovered if we blitzed Vick and missed it spells disaster for us. We weren't prepared for it, we were ready for Kolb, not Vick. At least our win wasn't as messy as other teams.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, look at the Cowboys, another SB pick by a lot of people. down 0-10 to Washington for god sake. 1st game away is always a toughie.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score

One thing I can say is that if anyone is basing the season on this one game is an idiot. Green Bay has one of the best Defenses in the NFL right now. When you put in a Game plan to go up against a Kevin Kolb and he goes out and Vick comes in then everything changes. He changed the game and the way GB's Defense had to play. Normally if you game plan against Vick then you will keep a Spy on him because he runs out of the pokcet to setup his passes. He had so much success running because GB was in a Defense to stop the Pass that when they shifted the throwing lanes opened for his receivers. He is one of the most difficult QB's to scheme against in a good system because of what he can do with his legs. You have to pay so much more attention to the threat of him running that everything else opens up. I hate having to play against him, but if they went into the game with a game plan to stop him then he wouldn't have been as successful.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R u ******** me????

Sorry i had to censor myself on this one:Arrgghh: Pack will be fine and i will ignore your comments as you do not know jack....