are their any FA CB's??

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chris mccalister??

the thought of mcnabb/jackson warner/fitz n boldin does not look good for this team in the playoffs with this secondary. woodson cant cover everything.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its mainly Jarret Bush, I dont blame Bell for that last second TD at all. The coverage was there, the problem was we only brought 3 pass rushers and gave Ben all day to throw that perfect pass. If we get rid of Bush I think our secondary would improve tremendously.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ridiculous NOT to at least talk with McCalister.

The Steelers just won a SB with an awful OL, so we could very well win with Bush.

But that's just a dumb move.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ridiculous NOT to at least talk with McCalister.

The Steelers just won a SB with an awful OL, so we could very well win with Bush.

But that's just a dumb move.

They won the SB with a bad OL but a mobile QB and top 3 defense. Hmmm that sound familiar....

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They won the SB with a bad OL but a mobile QB and top 3 defense. Hmmm that sound familiar....
They didn't face a top pass rushing unit in the playoffs. That's my point. They won the SB and had a blalant flaw in their team. But they weren't exploited.

We WILL face a top passing unit if we make the playoffs. Which is our weak link, a team with 3 or more very good receivers.

I'm not like some other guys, that already know the future. I'm not saying that we WILL LOSE if we face them. But we might, because of Bush and Crosby.

Don't get me wrong, I'm onboard with the Pack and I've drank all the kool-aid, and I've said before that if the Steelers game was a must win, we would've won it, despite the refs, despite Crosby and Bush.

But why the hell would you expose your team keeping guys like that?

Why not make it easier to win????? We sure have the cap to do it, and it wouldn't be much costly.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Bush TT went out of his way to keep him. Its too late in the year to make a change. I think Capers understands what our secondary is capable of and will game plan around their weakness. Thats all that can be done at this point.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And this is why the packers aren't a true contending team. Great teams don't show up only when they need to but during all 16 games of the season. I'll say it now and i've said it before packers will go to playoffs but come out at the losing end at the wild card game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And this is why the packers aren't a true contending team. Great teams don't show up only when they need to but during all 16 games of the season. I'll say it now and i've said it before packers will go to playoffs but come out at the losing end at the wild card game.
IMHO that's BS. Great teams win when they're supposed to. Not every game. 1997 we lost to a 1-10 Colts team. We went to the SB. 2007 we lost to the Bears twice, and still went to the NFCC game.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers coaches resolve to fix pass defense | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

“Changing personnel frankly is not an option, and it’s really not an interest of mine,” McCarthy said. “We’ve had our share of injuries like everybody. Tryouts are over. We’ve got game number 15 coming up, and we need to do some of the things that we didn’t do very well (on Sunday) better, and if we need to adjust some things based on who’s coming in here and what the matchup is across from them this week, then we’ll do that. We have answers for the issues that we encountered. We didn’t handle it very well (on Sunday).”

It makes me sad to see that. I guess bringing someone else in isn't even on their radar. real smart

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Mccarthy just answering to reporter's questions about who is to blame for the loss. The packers are always looking for new players so i think ted will bring sum players in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts