Are all the games gone???

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I spent a while getting some of those records, lol...And I cant blow all my credits on Blackjack anymore...damn!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arcade games are still here. I just forgot to put the link in the header when we redesigned the site. So, the arcade link is back, just check the top right of the page.

As for the credits, we are designing a system that I think people are going to like around here to do "good" with their credits. :) I do not have a time frame or additional details at this time, but we are working on it. I will release more details when it gets closer to release time.

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Arcade games are still here. I just forgot to put the link in the header when we redesigned the site. So, the arcade link is back, just check the top right of the page.

As for the credits, we are designing a system that I think people are going to like around here to do "good" with their credits. :) I do not have a time frame or additional details at this time, but we are working on it. I will release more details when it gets closer to release time.
Thats a big 10-4! Thanks Rob! This place is great!:eek:rc:

Members online

Latest posts