Aqib Talib Interviewed Tonight

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kansas cornerback Aqib Talib will be interviewed tonight on Pro Football Central's Radio Show at 7:00 EST. To listen, at 7:00 EST, go to http://www.profootballcentral.com/ and there will be a link that takes you to the show. Other interviews include Titans WR Brandon Jones and Kansas City Chiefs DT Alfonso Boone.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to have a player who talks like Snoop. :lol: "I was on that receiver like a hawk on a mouse, you feel me? Soaring up in the clouds, looking down at the grass and the ball. Then I became one with the game, one with the people, and I streaked down like a ray of sunshine and grabbed it, took it to the house. ha haa...."

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
doubtful, the guys elocution is on par with Snoop Doggs.

Snoop Dogg has made billions of dollars as a rapper; a poet. I don't know you, but I bet my life that his elocution is better than yours, mine, and every person we know between us. He speaks that way to make money.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I would love to have a player who talks like Snoop. :lol: "I was on that receiver like a hawk on a mouse, you feel me? Soaring up in the clouds, looking down at the grass and the ball. Then I became one with the game, one with the people, and I streaked down like a ray of sunshine and grabbed it, took it to the house. ha haa...."

HAHA, that was a classic. Snoop Dogg breaks it down! I'ma be seeing him in July opening for 311.

The guys the shizzle for dizzle my real nizzle!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would love to have a player who talks like Abraham Lincoln. :lol:

"With malice toward every team and every player; with charity for none; with firmness on the the defensive line, as God gives us to see the audible, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to inflict the wounds; to not care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan--to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all teams we destroyed on our path to The Superbowl."

R.P.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I would love to have a player who talks like Abraham Lincoln. :lol:

"With malice toward every team and every player; with charity for none; with firmness on the the defensive line, as God gives us to see the audible, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to inflict the wounds; to not care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan--to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all teams we destroyed on our path to The Superbowl."

R.P.
LOL Good stuff guys.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout with the eloquence of Mike Tyson?

::high pitched nasily voice::: recalling interception

I kill his mama, tore up his mask on dat face, pushed and slapped him like i done to that biotch Givens, my ho. then I ***** him of the leather even though the ***** begged no, ran toward the hood as fast as my tattoed legs would carry me 'n my shank. Then I's looked at da clock, looked at da DB, is that how you guys spell it? and I's says, sup wit dat! oh... Allah is great.

what an embarrassment he is.... whoa! But I LOVED watching him fight when he was young.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout with the eloquence of Mike Tyson?

::high pitched nasily voice::: recalling interception

I kill his mama, tore up his mask on dat face, pushed and slapped him like i done to that biotch Givens, my ho. then I ***** him of the leather even though the ***** begged no, ran toward the hood as fast as my tattoed legs would carry me 'n my shank. Then I's looked at da clock, looked at da DB, is that how you guys spell it? and I's says, sup wit dat! oh... Allah is great.

what an embarrassment he is.... whoa! But I LOVED watching him fight when he was young.

OK... I just lost it.

I just read this, with Mike's voice in my head.

I can not stop... I am splitting a gut here. Too Funny.

R.P.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
doubtful, the guys elocution is on par with Snoop Doggs.

Snoop Dogg has made billions of dollars as a rapper; a poet. I don't know you, but I bet my life that his elocution is better than yours, mine, and every person we know between us. He speaks that way to make money.

ummm yah im not so sure about that! :) he makes Emmitt Smith sound intelligent :p

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts