Aplington/Parkersburg Home of Aaron Kampman

Nobbynose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all. I am from Aplington/Parkersburg Iowa, the home of Packer Defensive end Aaron Kampman. I live in Aplington. My boys go to AP. (Aplington Parkersburg). I had the privilege to meet him this last year. He came to our first home game. This game was of vital importance to our community. We had an E-5 tornado take out almost half of Parkersburg. The High School and Football field were destroyed.
Our community lives and breaths AP Falcon football. One of our main goals was getting that football field ready for the 2008 season. Aaron Kampman played a big part in fund raising for the athletic department, along with Brad Meester (Jaguars), Jerod DeVries (Lions), and Casey Wiegmann (Broncos). We have 4 players from our High School actively playing in the NFL.
I met Aaron Kampman when he came home for our first home game. It was televised all over the state. The game still gives me goosebumps when I think about it.

OP
OP
N

Nobbynose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. I am looking forward to conversing with all of you fellow Packer Backers.

Members online

Latest posts