AP, Fumbler Extraordinaire

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chicago Bears sure are happy haha. More importantly, I saw a Queens team that we can certainly beat in the playoffs.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I wish we could pin this loss on Brett, but I don't think I can honestly do that. While they were completely absent from the game in the first half, he did what he could to bring them back.

Nothing clutch about overtime though.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think the team to come out of the NFC is going to be the Vikings or the Saints. my pick are the Eagles.

OP
OP
A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The wheels are coming off for both the vikings and the saints. Eagles are definitely dangerous, but don't count the Pack out just yet

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this game shows a lot.
1-The Williams wall wears down when they can no longer rely on thier court appointed steroid fix.
2-Winfield is not the man he was at the beginning of the year.
3-Jay Culter and the Bears will be a thorn in the Packers side with up and coming WR sooner and longer than the Vikings will unless the Vikings get a promising young QB soon.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Add in the douchelpop could have had 2 INTs in the game and should have been flagged for delay of game on top of that. The frustration on Farve face is so much fun to watch.

Now if the Giants beat the queens, Oh how sweet would that be.

You can see it all over Farve face, he thinks Childress is a moron. Probably right on that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish we could pin this loss on Brett, but I don't think I can honestly do that. While they were completely absent from the game in the first half, he did what he could to bring them back.

Nothing clutch about overtime though.
Joe Montana would have won it.
And there wouldn't have been an O time. Not even thought about.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett played a great game really cant blame him at all..

This is all on that "vaulted" defense and the outstanding rb they have...

Seems to me they and NO might have peeked way to soon

Philly is on a roll, as is Dallas, Ariz, and the Packers

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait i forgot..

Brett fumbled and the Bears got a Td drive off of it

so while he didnt toss an int, he did have a t/o that led to 7 points

So maybe he is partly to blame?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait i forgot..

Brett fumbled and the Bears got a Td drive off of it

so while he didnt toss an int, he did have a t/o that led to 7 points

So maybe he is partly to blame?
All he had to do was get them in range for a lousy 3 points at any time.
Failing to do that, Brent is to blame.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
All he had to do was get them in range for a lousy 3 points at any time.
Failing to do that, Brent is to blame.

That's hilarous ... seriously it is ...

Nevermind the blocked PA attempt ? ... - Which would have put the Vikings up 31-30 instead of 30-30 and no overtime ...

As much as it would be easy to blame everything on the Vikings team on all 3 phases, however, the Bears did in fact play a rather spectacular game, albeit for no other reason than to extend Lovie Smiths "lifeline" as a coach ...

If anything, this game actually proved that when Favre gets "unleashed" he can actually do wonders with this Vikings team ... - Any one notice how he tried to wave off the goal line unit, which was still put in there, only to see Chester Taylor get stuffed ? Then second time around, waving off the goal line unit and this time it was called back, AP ran it in for a TD ?

Regardless of whether you like the man or not ... - You still have got to admit that Favre wasn't the reason the Vikings lost that game, very very far from it, probably wouldn't even have gone to overtime without him in the first place ... - All though I imagine that must hurt a ton, even having to (albeit silently) acknowledge that ... eh ?

- And as for AD's fumble ... - Well look again ... there are other factors there ... Had AD been a Packer ... I am pretty sure most of you would be yelling "Facemask" all over the place ... - I'm not saying it wasn't a fumble, however, if a penalty had been called, I doubt it would have been overturned ...

Bottomline; Favre and AD's fumble wasn't what lost that game for Minnesota ... - The previously much vaunted defense unit and special teams unit lost that game ... Even though it would be easy to "pin it" all on Favre not being able to play in December ... LOL

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Bears wouldn't have blocked the FG, you'd think they would've tried for a 2-Point conversion sometime after one of their TD's. At that point you can't say whether or not they would've converted it or not. Faver did play well, I'll give him that.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers stand a very good chance of making the SB this year. Don't count yourselves out!

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the way ESPN kicks up the Favre drama with all the close shots of the old man's frustration with the dropped passes, the special teams allowing a long kickoff return, the coaches calls, etc. It's a freaking soap opera every time he's on camera.

Having said that, Favre had a nice second half. He sucked in the first half. But he gets calls. And it's nice to see the backjudge helping him up after a knockdown. No special treatment there, right?

The Vikings' defensive backs and their kickoff return team choked this one away. AP's fumble was a better defensive play than AP's mishandle. Still, the Vikes have dropped three of four and are in jeopardy of losing the number 2 seed if they can't beat the Giants next week. If you're a Packer fan, you have to like that.

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone keeps thinking that Packers are not going to the superbowl cause we are everyone needs to start believing this right now

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We as GB fans have to get behind our team and help push them toward the SB with our support. Even Cowgirl fans are getting behind their worthless team of overpaid prima donnas. Lets get fired up people.

The SB train is leaving the station in 2 weeks. Which of you guys are gonna be on it.

Ok, I'll be the first. Hand me the cool-aid dammit.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's hilarous ... seriously it is ...

Nevermind the blocked PA attempt ? ... - Which would have put the Vikings up 31-30 instead of 30-30 and no overtime ...

As much as it would be easy to blame everything on the Vikings team on all 3 phases, however, the Bears did in fact play a rather spectacular game, albeit for no other reason than to extend Lovie Smiths "lifeline" as a coach ...

If anything, this game actually proved that when Favre gets "unleashed" he can actually do wonders with this Vikings team ... - Any one notice how he tried to wave off the goal line unit, which was still put in there, only to see Chester Taylor get stuffed ? Then second time around, waving off the goal line unit and this time it was called back, AP ran it in for a TD ?

Regardless of whether you like the man or not ... - You still have got to admit that Favre wasn't the reason the Vikings lost that game, very very far from it, probably wouldn't even have gone to overtime without him in the first place ... - All though I imagine that must hurt a ton, even having to (albeit silently) acknowledge that ... eh ?

- And as for AD's fumble ... - Well look again ... there are other factors there ... Had AD been a Packer ... I am pretty sure most of you would be yelling "Facemask" all over the place ... - I'm not saying it wasn't a fumble, however, if a penalty had been called, I doubt it would have been overturned ...

Bottomline; Favre and AD's fumble wasn't what lost that game for Minnesota ... - The previously much vaunted defense unit and special teams unit lost that game ... Even though it would be easy to "pin it" all on Favre not being able to play in December ... LOL

then my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I knew I saw that. Viks should have been able to win that game but it was horribly officiated.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the way ESPN kicks up the Favre drama with all the close shots of the old man's frustration with the dropped passes, the special teams allowing a long kickoff return, the coaches calls, etc. It's a freaking soap opera every time he's on camera.

Having said that, Favre had a nice second half. He sucked in the first half. But he gets calls. And it's nice to see the backjudge helping him up after a knockdown. No special treatment there, right?

The Vikings' defensive backs and their kickoff return team choked this one away. AP's fumble was a better defensive play than AP's mishandle. Still, the Vikes have dropped three of four and are in jeopardy of losing the number 2 seed if they can't beat the Giants next week. If you're a Packer fan, you have to like that.

How did he suck in the first half? Was it his fault for the few key dropped balls? Was it his fault there was no PI called on that first down play? Was it his fault his coach ran 3x in a row on two series? Was it his fault the line decided to open up and give 0 time?

You guys have to just try and find somthing dont you. If Chilly hadn't been a freakn idiot that first half the win that game. But oh well, I'm just happy the guy had a good year.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
then my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I knew I saw that. Viks should have been able to win that game but it was horribly officiated.

Even though there were some "interesting" calls, it wasn't the officiating that lost Minnesota that game ... - While I can certainly get annoyed with some "funny" calls that I really don't understand, I can't see why anyone would ever use officiating as an excuse for a loss ...

Missed PAT, not being able to contain the kick off returns from the Bears and not being able to put pressure on Cutler was the main reasons the Vikings lost at Soldier Field ...

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We as GB fans have to get behind our team and help push them toward the SB with our support. Even Cowgirl fans are getting behind their worthless team of overpaid prima donnas. Lets get fired up people.

The SB train is leaving the station in 2 weeks. Which of you guys are gonna be on it.

Ok, I'll be the first. Hand me the cool-aid dammit.

On board with you all the way to the SB

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though there were some "interesting" calls, it wasn't the officiating that lost Minnesota that game ... - While I can certainly get annoyed with some "funny" calls that I really don't understand, I can't see why anyone would ever use officiating as an excuse for a loss ...

Missed PAT, not being able to contain the kick off returns from the Bears and not being able to put pressure on Cutler was the main reasons the Vikings lost at Soldier Field ...

I'm not saying that the refs cost them the game as they had an opportunity to win. But what transpired didn't help is all Im saying.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
How did he suck in the first half? Was it his fault for the few key dropped balls? Was it his fault there was no PI called on that first down play? Was it his fault his coach ran 3x in a row on two series? Was it his fault the line decided to open up and give 0 time?

You guys have to just try and find somthing dont you. If Chilly hadn't been a freakn idiot that first half the win that game. But oh well, I'm just happy the guy had a good year.
Get over it. We're gonna find things to blame on Favre, you're gonna look for excuses. So it goes.

Either way, the Vikings, as a team right now, should be worried. They've dropped 3 of 4 games, even though they are already in, that's still worrisome considering they are keeping starters in and trying to win. The flaws are being exposed. If you watched the pressers afterwards, you can see the frustration in Chilly and to a lesser degree, Favre.

As Packer fans, we are extremely pleased with that :)

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get over it. We're gonna find things to blame on Favre, you're gonna look for excuses. So it goes.

Either way, the Vikings, as a team right now, should be worried. They've dropped 3 of 4 games, even though they are already in, that's still worrisome considering they are keeping starters in and trying to win. The flaws are being exposed. If you watched the pressers afterwards, you can see the frustration in Chilly and to a lesser degree, Favre.

As Packer fans, we are extremely pleased with that :)

Well if you don't want to be taken seriously then by all means keep "finding" things to blame him for.

But you are right that team does have some majore issues that will most likely spell doom for them in few weeks

Members online

Latest posts