anyone

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anyone have any packer highlight videos they want to post on here. for our fellow packer fans?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have several videos which I could probably upload - but is it legal?
Also - while I have hi-speed broadband, I figure it'd still take awhile to upload the whole video, or videos....

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know if its illegal or not i dont think so. but i really want some videos

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm looking for the '89 NFL films PAcker season highlights myself.....if anybody has them...(i tried calling nfl films a few years ago...and it was quite a hassle)

(it shouldn't be illegal because you are not "selling" the item, nor can this item be purchased today...though don't quote me on this...)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You wanna know what? I am listening to the Ice Bowl radio telecast on Packers.com. There is some narration. Whos the announcer on this game? So interesting to listen to. I was about three years old when this game happened. They said it was 13 below at this time.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
It will take a long time to upload almost 400 TD passes.

Sounds like a Feb/March project when your going through withdrawals. I'm always looking at tape then.
It is not so bad once you cut out the nearly 250 interceptions.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer chick. it was indeed at least -13 and wind chill factor was -48 and the cold was brutal. I did not have cold weather gear now available. (I attended that game) Some of the players suffered frost bite. The Cowboy fans attending the game and who were not dressed for the extreme cold lasted only short time and had to leave the game. I believe it was worst(cold) conditions a NFL game was ever held in. Were you asking who the sportcaster was on Packer Radio network doing the play by play of the ice bowl? His name is Ted Moore, originally was on Green Bay Radio or TV and went on to WTMJ in Milwaukee and broadcast games during the Lombardi era, then I think went onto Baltimore and might have done Colts games. if it was TV, it could have been Ray Scott on CBS TV, He did all the Green Bay Packer games during Lombardi era, but I'm not sure about the Ice Bowl because it was a NFL Playoff game not regular season game. I don't know if Ray was assigned to#1 TV team for CBS TV, who might have been assigned to Ice bowl , which was a NFL Championship playoff game. PWT36- Packer forum Historian

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All NFL Films states "All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproductions,hiring,lending,public performance, and broadcvasting prohibited." Anything to do will NFL is copyrighted. That includes Packer radio Broadcasts, NFL games on TV. or any clothing or anything with NFL team logos can not be copied. NFL is very serious about this and will go after anyone doing this. There is a announcement made by announcers during the any radio or TV braodcast of NFL game informing audience of the above.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
All NFL Films states "All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproductions,hiring,lending,public performance, and broadcvasting prohibited." Anything to do will NFL is copyrighted. That includes Packer radio Broadcasts, NFL games on TV. or any clothing or anything with NFL team logos can not be copied. NFL is very serious about this and will go after anyone doing this. There is a announcement made by announcers during the any radio or TV braodcast of NFL game informing audience of the above.

P-Dub...they're not worried about a few guys trading games on the web. their entire fortune is built on people like us. they're worried about people making money off of their product w/o sharing a piece of the pie.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What we can do - iis figure out a way to make it playable on the web here -- but make it impossible to download.... pending that, we might have something here... Otherwise, I would offer that my VP has created a web space which listed all of the videos, etc., that any one would want -from Amazon.com and other places.... All listed in one spot.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to have a clip of Freemans catch against the vikes a few years ago on MNF. If anyone might have it, please let me know, or post it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts