Anyone worried about our ground game now!???

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very worried about the run game. The Packers are a passing team but I think you need at least a threat of a run game to keep the defense off balanced. Right now I think most teams don't respect their run game and will ignore it and tee off on Rodgers. In order to prevent him from getting killed they might have to mass protect. The problem with that is you're limiting the number of weapons thus making it more difficult to sustain drives. I think the lack of a running game is the result of poor run blocking with the exception of Sitton and Bulaga(if he's in the lineup) and the lack of an impact player at the running back position. I hope Thompson can get something done before the trade deadline. Right now it's a glaring weakness and could be the difference between a playoff caliber team and one that can be a legitimate Super bowl contender.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers ground game is BAD. The issue isn't worth discussing anymore since the trade deadline has passed. Only help to come would be from a street FA.

Home Nance matures VERY QUICKLY.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers ground game is BAD. The issue isn't worth discussing anymore since the trade deadline has passed. Only help to come would be from a street FA.

Home Nance matures VERY QUICKLY.

Why do people think the V Jackson thing meant all trades? It was a trade deadline for him to miss only 3 games..But now he misses 6

It is OCT 19TH

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very worried about the run game. The Packers are a passing team but I think you need at least a threat of a run game to keep the defense off balanced. Right now I think most teams don't respect their run game and will ignore it and tee off on Rodgers. In order to prevent him from getting killed they might have to mass protect. The problem with that is you're limiting the number of weapons thus making it more difficult to sustain drives. I think the lack of a running game is the result of poor run blocking with the exception of Sitton and Bulaga(if he's in the lineup) and the lack of an impact player at the running back position. I hope Thompson can get something done before the trade deadline. Right now it's a glaring weakness and could be the difference between a playoff caliber team and one that can be a legitimate Super bowl contender.

OK, Mr. Negativity: Is there anything at all about the Packers you're complimentary of? All I see you do here is ***** and whine and **** and moan. Never do I see you say anything good about the team, or post anything useful.

Maybe we should put your name in a special shade of pink, since you complain more than a woman.

No offense to any of the lovely ladies on here.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, the Packers have until Oct 19th to not trade for a RB.

I stand corrected.

If you've read any of the analysis on this website, you might realize we don't need to trade for a RB.

For what it's worth, the Packers are 14th in rushing, but 16th in passing. I'm surprised no one is over-reacting and panicking about that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the #1 run D after all those 2 weeks... We don't mind, though. IT's not Bjax who's gonna shred your D. It's a certain Mr. Rodgers.

And about being "peppered", 1 sack in 2 weeks isn't very impressive.

How about 6?

:chisux:

funny how he had no response

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts