Anyone want to join a Packerforum NFL fantasy league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
the yahoo league is free and is pretty good too.

Yahoo (even though i hate yahoo) is the only fantasy league ill join. ive used others an yahoo is by far the best.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
I think the NFL.com one is excellent, but it would cost us 10 dollars each.

Really? It was free last year... Where does it say that they're going to charge again?

Last year I played on NFL.com and the year before I played on yahoo. I liked NFL.com a lot more. The articles are great and I just liked the whole experience more on NFL.com than on yahoo. If NFL.com is charging again (I doubt it) I wouldn't mind playing on yahoo though.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, you're talking about the League Manager. That's not even necessary unless you want to do a lot of customizing of the rules and whatnot. We can make a free league with the standard rules and scoring for free.

OP
OP
G

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Oh, you're talking about the League Manager. That's not even necessary unless you want to do a lot of customizing of the rules and whatnot. We can make a free league with the standard rules and scoring for free.

oh, I couldn't find that option, but anyway, I'm gonna register a league over there, that's the best one there is.

OP
OP
G

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've registered these:

gakkofnorway
ahaug82
uwbadger12000
miskito
TOPackerFan
paxvogel
gopackgo4
all about da packers
Daz666
mattresell
Fantasy~Freak*4*Life
kmac

Waiting list:
scharles

I want to se up a league at NFL.com/fantasy, as it really is the premier one, but I don't know if it's possible without the league manager, I'm going to let all of you know when the league is formed, if everyone can PM me with their email so that I can invite them when the time comes, it will be much easier.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just went to nfl.com/fantasy and they don't even have the standard league listed yet. It's pretty early yet, so they only have a couple things on there now. The free league will be there, just have a little patience. It's May for cryin' out loud! :p

OP
OP
G

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we probably can squeeze scharles in, but is everybody that is listed going to be active? If they don't respond within here they will be cut..! I hate leagues where people aren't active.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill do another yahoo league like i did last year...where i spanked Zero2Cool's ***!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
lol don't try to coup this league now you son of a b***** :p

I did one last year...im gonna do one this year. nothing new.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
This is gonna be a fun league. It might be difficult to get everyone together at the same time, but if possible we should use the live chat room for a draft rather than having the autopick draft.

Yeah, autopicks are lame. If you want the full fantasy football experience you have to draft your own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts