Anyone wanna discuss the UFL????

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may not be the time or place for it but another thread mentions the UFL so I thought I'd toss this out there and see what happens.

First of all, I had no idea this even exsisted until I somehow came across a game on another cable network this year. (Or back in Dec 2011.)

I doubt it's going to last.
Why they have it during NFL season is just a dumb idea.

You have any thoughts?

UFL | United Football League Team Scores, Game Tickets, Videos & News

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering they were extremely late in paying the last installment of the player's salaries, I would say all speak of the UFL will be in the past tense from now on.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may not be the time or place for it but another thread mentions the UFL so I thought I'd toss this out there and see what happens.

First of all, I had no idea this even exsisted until I somehow came across a game on another cable network this year. (Or back in Dec 2011.)

I doubt it's going to last.
Why they have it during NFL season is just a dumb idea.

You have any thoughts?

UFL | United Football League Team Scores, Game Tickets, Videos & News

Oh I love watching the UFL! Though I hope that the Las Vegas Locos don't win The Championship again next year. MY favorite teams are
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

and
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Watched five games last year three Mountain Lions games and two Nighthawks. I like the UFLs idea to create teams in non-NFL cities, each of Omaha's four games were sold out (23,000 tickets) and one Sacramento game (13,000). So far only one team has folded and moved Florida Tuskers, which I did see happening, since they averaged only 8,000 fans a game, they're now the Virgina Destroyers.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well they certainly seem to be more serious than the XFL which I think was a joke in comparison.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
xfl would of worked if it wasnt compared to the nfl so damn much and wasnt run by the wwe vince

Members online

Latest posts