Anyone still in disbelief on how our season ended?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't think about it much anymore. I've shifted into off-season mode, which I find to be almost as fun as regular season mode. The speculation! The intrigue! The inevitable disappointment! I love it all.

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D-cost the Pack the game, not Rodgers. The offense, led by Rodgers battled back and tied the game 45-45. This offense was clicking like it has not in years. Rodgers did not hold onto the ball too long and was taken down by his face mask, any other game and that is a penalty. The refs suck big time, and it is sad that nothing is ever done about it. The penalty before the sack/fumble was total b/s and they did not call ruffing the passer--what a joke. The team needs major help on O-line, and in the secondary, but was good enough to at least win the 1st playoff game. I guess this was something good to build on.

monkeyracer43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap! I make 1 post about the Packer's recent outcomes in playoff games, and the thread turns into another s**tshow.

Jeezuz Christ Hauschild, does every thread have contain a post from you showing your hate for TT. We get it already, you don't like him. That's fine, but you don't have to derail every thread with your same mantra, which had gotten to be VERY old and tired. We've all read it a million times already!!

For what it's worth, I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just listing the play that decided each game (expect for the 6 int's. Seriously, six is A LOT for one game). It wasn't supposed to be an endictment on any preceived failings of the coaching staffs, the players, or the front office. Maybe I should put a disclaimer in my signature...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts