Anyone making the trip to Dallas?

pitchblack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who will be making the trip to Dallas? Who has tickets and who is just going to party with some real GB fans?

I will be making the trip as 2 of my co-workers have a full boat trip to the game and are letting me stay with them...I am hoping to either find a ticket there or just hang with some awesome people and watch the game!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
really cant top the post above so Ill just say not unless the price drops for decent seats.

JayMuzic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish, trying to win some tickets though. Hopefully my luck comes to me. haha.

Cali Packer 14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going, staying with family in Lantana, about 30-45 minutes from downtown Dallas. Tickets are way too expensive though, so I'm planning to watch the game with a bunch of awesome Packer fans!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
oh brittany u already know we are throwing a big super bowl party at my place dont tease these guys lol

OP
OP
P

pitchblack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going, staying with family in Lantana, about 30-45 minutes from downtown Dallas. Tickets are way too expensive though, so I'm planning to watch the game with a bunch of awesome Packer fans!
That exactly my plan too....a few guys from work have tickets, so i am flying in and going to stay with them...and hopefully party with some real fans!

Cali Packer 14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard Vernon's Grille located in Dallas is a great Packers bar. They had roughly 200 Packer fans for the NFC Championship game and expect to nearly double that total for the Big Game, so they're setting up an outside tent area with two projector screens.

Might be a fun place to party with real Packer fans and watch our boys bring home OUR trophy!

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there - what day is everyone flying/driving in? I'll be there Saturday as long as my plane can take off. Fingers crossed...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya'all should PM each other and exchange contact info and maybe try to meet somewhere.
How cool would that be if some folks from Packerforum actually got together sometime somewhere for something?

NFLLockout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're down in the DFW area already, you should hit up the NFLPA-sponsored tweetup at Primo's Bar & Grille tomorrow. Show up from 5-7pm for drink/food specials, fan Q+A w/ Texans OT Eric Winston + other special guests, and tons of giveaways. Plus everyone there gets a free tee. Anyway - here's the FB event info if you're interested: facebook.com/event.php?eid=161739190545220.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched the news and travel is going to be tough. Huge snow storms on the east and mid ranges...

I wish you good luck, hope nothing goes wrong.

I also envy you !!!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched the news and travel is going to be tough. Huge snow storms on the east and mid ranges...

I wish you good luck, hope nothing goes wrong.

I also envy you !!!

If someone is going, they better have an Iditarod dog sled team.

:chisux:

NFLLockout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As you guys have noted, the weather is nasty across the country. Unfortunately due to the weather, road conditions and blackouts in the Dallas area, we are forced to cancel the tweetup at Primo's this evening. We'll update you on future events as they pop up. Enjoy Super Bowl week despite the weather!

tarafan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
upstanding Packer fan. I have a free ride to Dallas from Lexington, KY, happy to watch game with other Packer fans but no one from here is going. Packers staying in Irving, does anyone have space in their hotel room for one more Packer fan? I am serious and will gladly share the cost of the room. Need for Sat and Sun nights

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Take pictures everyone who is going!!!!!!!

I wish I wasn't so broke :(

and lol @ brittany be careful what you wish for lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts