Anyone know any good draft site?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question in the tittle.

One that is updated regularly, that has prospects reports and grading.

And doesn't require subscription like scouts.com...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I've been a big draftcountdown.com guy for like 5 years. I go there every now and then to check their mock. If you're looking more towards prospect scouting, though, i'm not sure how good it is. I've never used it for that.

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked NFL Draft Scout back when I paid about 10 bucks a year for it. Now I think it is free but a little watered down and run by CBS.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, there aren't that many that are updated regularly. There are a few that already have some in-depth analysis on the main players in the draft.

This one gets updated the most from what I've seen. It does have a few good features on it too that I haven't seen on other draft sites. Highly recommended.

DRAFT TEK SPORTS INFORMATION - 2009 NFL DRAFT SIMULATION

This one doesn't get updated that much, but they will when it gets closer to draft time.
Already has some good analysis on the top players.

http://site.thedraftshack.com/Home.html

This one has analysis on all the players listed in there, but isn't as updated as I would like. Does include a few updates for the top players in the draft. Some good analysis on the players, but not as good as the draft shack IMO.

2010 NFL Mock Drafts: FFToolbox.com

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, there aren't that many that are updated regularly. There are a few that already have some in-depth analysis on the main players in the draft.

This one gets updated the most from what I've seen. It does have a few good features on it too that I haven't seen on other draft sites. Highly recommended.

DRAFT TEK SPORTS INFORMATION - 2009 NFL DRAFT SIMULATION

This one doesn't get updated that much, but they will when it gets closer to draft time.
Already has some good analysis on the top players.

http://site.thedraftshack.com/Home.html

This one has analysis on all the players listed in there, but isn't as updated as I would like. Does include a few updates for the top players in the draft. Some good analysis on the players, but not as good as the draft shack IMO.

2010 NFL Mock Drafts: FFToolbox.com
LOL! Looked at the site, and the first one's mock draft is computer generated... Don't know what to make of it, though.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's not for everybody. My bad though, it doesn't have that much in-depth analysis on the players on Draft Tek. I'm a fan of the Draft Shack, nice layout and analysis.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's not for everybody. My bad though, it doesn't have that much in-depth analysis on the players on Draft Tek. I'm a fan of the Draft Shack, nice layout and analysis.
Actually, I found it very nice that they get people close to the teams to analyse the picks, like Jersey Al for the Packers.

I just found that their mock system doesn't work, really.

And yes, I liked Draft Shack's player ratings. Too bad they're not updated, but you said they will closer to the draft, huh?

For anyone that cares, I tend to use WalterFootball.com . Close to the draft they're very good at predicting. I like their site a lot. But I like to see everthing that's out there. How every scout is evaluating players...

spack84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked NFL Draft Scout back when I paid about 10 bucks a year for it. Now I think it is free but a little watered down and run by CBS.

Yeah I liked that site when it was there own site. I been trying to search for a more better site.

Members online

Latest posts