Anyone gonna start a league?

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been checking in the fantasy football page here to see if anyone has started a league yet and nobody has. Whats going on? I know its early, but we can at least get the teams set up and then have the draft in august. Someone hook it up. NFL.com is probably the best available in my opinion.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering how it was done on here. Does someone just set up a private league at NFL.com and everyone goes there?

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would suggest you look at setting it up at fleaflicker.com instead of Nfl.com or Yahoo (where we had it last year). They are free, easier to configure, and offer live scoring. If no one else wants to set it up, I can. Just let me know what parameters you would like (number of teams, players, starters, scoring criteria, etc....)

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I already set up a yahoo sports one, and drafted earlier today and set up my teams, my friends and my family are the only ones in mine thought. However I am pretty proud of my team (well mainly the Defense).

QB - Carson Palmer, Brett Favre
RB - Steven Jackson, Jamal Lewis
WR - Chad Johnson, Donald Driver, Javon Walker, Laveranues Coles
TE - Dallas Clark, Randy McMichael

BN - Cedric Benson
BN - Steve McNair
BN - Derrick Mason

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF (teams) - Baltimore, Green Bay

D - Ray Lewis, A.J Hawk
DB - Ed Reed, Bob Sanders
DL - Cato June, Keith Bulluck

BN - Adalius Thomas
BN - Takeo Spikes
BN - Sean Considine

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I already set up a yahoo sports one, and drafted earlier today and set up my teams, my friends and my family are the only ones in mine thought. However I am pretty proud of my team (well mainly the Defense).

BN - Cedric Benson
BN - Steve McNair
BN - Derrick Mason

K - Nate Kaeding

D - Ray Lewis, A.J Hawk

BN - Adalius Thomas
BN - Takeo Spikes
BN - Sean Considine

Nice Iowa picks! I had my Yahoo draft as well. I was stupid and wasn't paying attention when I picked Green Bay as my backup defense, because they have the same bye week as my starting defense, San Diego. Our teams are actually very similar.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

BN - Cedric Benson
BN - Steve McNair
BN - Derrick Mason

K - Nate Kaeding

D - Ray Lewis, A.J Hawk

BN - Adalius Thomas
BN - Takeo Spikes
BN - Sean Considine

Nice Iowa picks! I had my Yahoo draft as well. I was stupid and wasn't paying attention when I picked Green Bay as my backup defense, because they have the same bye week as my starting defense, San Diego. Our teams are actually very similar.

Yeah I always have to back my Hawkeyes, and I cant wait to see Bob Sanders have a year like 2 years ago with 91 tackles. Hopefully Sean Considine will start again (in 2006 he had 86 tackles) and Kaeding and Clark will hopefully bring me some points.

There was a draft problem, normally in the yahoo draft they had all the good players on the top, but it wasn't like that for defense as some very good players were stuck on the bottom. Thats why I was able to pull in some good defensive players because they were all left in free agency. I have a friend who got Zach Thomas and Brian Urlacher.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should have joined a league that allows picking defensive players. I always just do the one where you only pick a team's defense. Yahoo doesn't have the salary cap fantasy football up yet. I always do a team in that too.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We ran two leagues last year both through yahoo, we want to see what the people want this year, check out this thread and let us know where we should setup at!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts