Anyone going to camp?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be there taking some pics on Friday as I work my way up to the U.P. for two rousing nights of REO speedwagon... :) anyone going to be there? Need any specific pics?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Trippster! How ya doing??? I was going to go up today, but car trouble stopped that quick. Get some pix of Greg Jennings if you can!

Reaction score
I request from you trippster, and you cheesy, as well as anyone else going to come back and post some details about how some of the players looked. I think we would all LOVE that. :)

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll get down there at least once during regular training camp. I will combine it with a golf outing with my buddy from Howard.
Trippster my wife and I were hoping to catch the REO show too but a family gathering on Saturday took precedence.
I would like to have all the money I put in the watering hole juke boxes playing REO.

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yooper, REO plays both Friday and Saturday...

Cheesy Poot!! Life is good. Sorry you couldn't make it to practice. I would pick you up but as you know, my Jeep only holds two and I am not coming home for a few days...and a few beers...and...er...um....yeah...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As of right now, my car is in the shop. STILL don't know how bad the damages will be. IF it isn't too expensive to be fixed, i MAY still get up there. And i will be sure to give reports if i do get up there!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Yooper, REO plays both Friday and Saturday...

Cheesy Poot!! Life is good. Sorry you couldn't make it to practice. I would pick you up but as you know, my Jeep only holds two and I am not coming home for a few days...and a few beers...and...er...um....yeah...

TRIPPSTER!!!! BEERS!?!?!? :wink:
I know you would take me if you could! :wink: :D

Latest posts