Anyone else watching HBO's Hard Knocks?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year it's the NY Jets.
(Why or when are they going to do the Packers?)

Even though every show and camp seems the same from one year to the next, it's still interesting and addicting for me to watch week to week to see what happens.
And there is a Wisconsin connection.
Jim Leonard played for the UW Badgers and was featured prominatly in last nights program.
And Rex Ryan is a ****ing hoot with his ****in a colorful way of talking.
(Sorry. Kinda rubs off.)

The hardest part is to watch players being cut.
Even so, it does have me almost rooting for the Jets. Hoping they do well, except when they play the Pack.

So, anyone else watching it this year? :big_boss:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch that show every year and I like it every year no matter what team they are profiling. Always interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on at training camp.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They asked Mike McCarthy is they could hold it in Packers camp and he turned them down. Would have been awesome if they did. Tadisch was also a wisconsin kid that showed in the latest episode.

I hated the part where they cut the people as well because you can see their hopes and dreams being shot down. That Basped kid was really good too.

Jim Leonhard was undrafted coming out of Wisconsin and is a BEAST. We could really use someone like him on our team. Jim Leonhard

Jim Leonhard > Atari Bigby

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They asked Mike McCarthy is they could hold it in Packers camp and he turned them down. Would have been awesome if they did.
On second thought, maybe it's a good thing?
Two years ago they did the Chiefs. Didn't go to the SB.
Last year it was the Bengals. Eliminated in the playoffs.
We'll see how the Jets do. If they don't make it to the SB, then maybe there's a Hard Knocks curse?

mefan4Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Introduction

Hi everyone

Brock Walsh here.. I m accountant and proud father of 1 little angel.

I m must say Great forum

Just joined. I will hang around for sure

Keep rocking

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really f*cking think that the f*cking show is f*cking fantastic! men. MEN! BRING IT ON!!! OH YEAH!!
It's funny.
With the CC on, it's censored.
Off, it's not.
Yet on movies with the CC on, it's not censored.
Go figure.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Brock Walsh here.. I m accountant and proud father of 1 little angel.

I m must say Great forum

Just joined. I will hang around for sure

Keep rocking

Welcome to the forums..

And yea I watch the show, it's pretty addicting.. I have to watch it online the morning after since I don't have HBO. It's weird to not be able to stand Rex Ryan, but at the same time respecting him in a way, and finding him quite entertaining.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a fan of the Ryan family but the show is pretty entertaining. And no the packers would never allow hard knocks to come in.

I find myself really liking mark sanchez as the show goes on. Seems like a nice kid and is pretty funny.

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love this show! it really gives us fans a good insight ~ very nerve racking to see what these young guys have to go through to win a spot.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love this show! it really gives us fans a good insight ~ very nerve racking to see what these young guys have to go through to win a spot.
Yeah.

And I feel for that really big guy (Don't remember his name) who injured his achilles which could be a season or career ending injury.
That Dr. was quite a ******.
First telling him "one step at a time" and then telling Rex, "He's done."
And he could have showed a bit more sympathy for the player.

Latest posts