Anyone else notice...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That when Favre was pulled from the game that even the Bears fans were standing up and applauding? THAT is respect right there...

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
After the way Rex played, I'm willing to bet they'd gladly take a 37 year old QB named Brett Favre.

cmon AADP don't you know the bears weren't trying to win?(sarcasm)

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the way Rex played, I'm willing to bet they'd gladly take a 37 year old QB named Brett Favre.

i was watching the game with all bears fans and thats what they said(no kidding).

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losers, I know they tried hard to beat us, they threw the ball alot. (Another words they really wanted to beat us, but then after the 1st half they knew they got their *** kicked so they gave up to think they didn't get beat fairly.)

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:

i was watching the game with all bears fans and thats what they said(no kidding).

They won't be in denial anymore after the Cowboys beat their ****( I believe philly beats the giants and dallas beats seattle).

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That when Favre was pulled from the game that even the Bears fans were standing up and applauding? THAT is respect right there...

yeah you hit it on the head. He has respect. Guys like Moss or T.O. could take a lesson from Favre. They are always looking for "respect" Well be a decent person like Brett and you will get it. Wow I really hope he doesnt retire :(

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losers, I know they tried hard to beat us, they threw the ball alot. (Another words they really wanted to beat us, but then after the 1st half they knew they got their *** kicked so they gave up to think they didn't get beat fairly.)

That's what I was saying during the first half. I was thinking they were trying to win because their starters were in and they were passing the ball down the field quite a bit. Then of course Grossman got booed and pulled. If Grossman has a half like that in the first playoff game hell get pulled AGAIN. Griese didn't look much better, btw.

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:

yeah you hit it on the head. He has respect. Guys like Moss or T.O. could take a lesson from Favre. They are always looking for "respect" Well be a decent person like Brett and you will get it. Wow I really hope he doesnt retire :(

Me too, friend. Me too. However, right now all it is is hope. I HOPE he comes back, but don't expect him to...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too was in a house full of Bears fans. Almost everyone was sitting around the wide screen HD tv by half time it was just my wife and I. Everyone else heading to other rooms to play cards and such. It was funny.
I enjoyed hollering "OH HE THREW ANOTHER INTERCEPTION!"
Too bad it didn't count.
Even tho the starters were out there, I do think they Bears would have turned it up another notch in intensity if GB was shooting for a playoff spot. Still to lose at home to GB had to be a bit of an embarrassment to them.

OP
OP
Cory

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too was in a house full of Bears fans. Almost everyone was sitting around the wide screen HD tv by half time it was just my wife and I. Everyone else heading to other rooms to play cards and such. It was funny.
I enjoyed hollering "OH HE THREW ANOTHER INTERCEPTION!"
Too bad it didn't count.
Even tho the starters were out there, I do think they Bears would have turned it up another notch in intensity if GB was shooting for a playoff spot. Still to lose at home to GB had to be a bit of an embarrassment to them.

If I was a Bears fan right now I'd be a little worried. That's just a fact. I do believe the Saints can beat em.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was some definite concern on their part. Some think the Bears will fall to Dallas in the 1st game others think it would be to Philly/ NO in the 2nd game.
In either case their fans are not overly optimistic about their chances.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt be worried if i was a bearf fan. The Pack are the best in the NFC baby. excuse me..its new years eve ;) lol

Members online

Latest posts