Anyone else looking forward to Thurs. night?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides the Pack, I don't think we could ask for a better match up to open the 2010 NFL season.
Saints vs Viqueens.
A rematch, baby!
I'm looking forward to the Saints ripping apart the Vikes on both O and D, yet again.
And if they hit Burnt Fail a few times? Well, I won't be shedding any tears over it.
Go Saints and beat the Vikes and beat 'em big.
Feel free to run up the score. :clapping:

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the game and hopefully some nice, hard, painful sacks on old number 4. I guess the past couple months have gone by fast but it's great to finally get the season going!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the game and hopefully some nice, hard, painful sacks on old number 4. I guess the past couple months have gone by fast but it's great to finally get the season going!

i am sure it will be a crushing defeat for the :viksux:, but really i dont want any injuries to favre until we have a shot at him!!!:duel::spiteful::clapping::happy0005:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's a long, dismal time between the Super Bowl and the first regular season game. I'm just excited that the NFL season is going to start again. It makes it extra special to see the Vikings and Saints in another showdown.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pumped that games are going to count now.
Huh, I don't want the Saints to hurt Favre. I want the Pack to sweep the Vikes this year :p Too bad Rice waited until preseason to have surgery...:rotfl:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pumped that games are going to count now.
Huh, I don't want the Saints to hurt Favre. I want the Pack to sweep the Vikes this year :p Too bad Rice waited until preseason to have surgery...:rotfl:
What a way to start the season. Watching Favre throw a couple picks, and also getting slammed by the Saints defense.

I agree with you though. I don't want Favre to get hurt enough (although some pain is ok) so he gets knocked out of some games. I would love to see Favre totally embarassed in both games the Pack plays them in. Wipe off that **** eating grin he had on his face after the Vikes swept us last year.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its funny that "Forget Favre" started this thread about looking forward to watching Favre play.

Im pumped for the game but also because its finally the start of the season. I hope Favre takes a beating but doesnt get hurt. I kinda expect the vikings to win though but fall apart a few weeks from now.

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Favre to play when we play the Vikes so the Minny fans can't have an excuse when we schlack them

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I can't wait till Thursday to watch brents last game ever. Hopefully he will officially retire for good after this game. I don't care if he's not here for the packer games cuz I just hate his antics so bad I want him done.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait because it's the first game of the year.

Yes, I have an interest in Vikings' games. But it's because they're the main contender for the division, and certainly not the same interest I had last year...

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its funny that "Forget Favre" started this thread about looking forward to watching Favre play.
Yeah, that's the curse or problem with the name I chose.
Perhaps I should change it to "Forget Favre of the Packers?" cause that's what I really mean.
Until the Viqueens start losing big or he retires, it's gonna be hard to let it go.
The only reason why I'm looking forward to watching him play is to watch him fail. Either by getting sacked or intercepted or both.
I want Favre to play when we play the Vikes so the Minny fans can't have an excuse when we schlack them
Minny fans will come up with excuses even if Fart is playing for them.

I can't wait till Thursday to watch brents last game ever. Hopefully he will officially retire for good after this game. I don't care if he's not here for the packer games cuz I just hate his antics so bad I want him done.
That's how I feel to.
Just as long as the Pack beats the Viqueens, no matter who the QB, is all I want. :spiteful:

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have this game at 42-13 Saints. Since I want The Traitor to last at least until Oct. 24 so we can get a piece of him, I'll settle for his broken nose and a few cracked ribs.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
isn't NO with out Darren Sharper, and a couple other Defensive personnel for this one? Not sure it will be as close of a game. as last year.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
isn't NO with out Darren Sharper, and a couple other Defensive personnel for this one? Not sure it will be as close of a game. as last year.

Me either.......its going to be a blow out. At the expense of the Vikings I have a feeling.:rotfl:

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
What do you think the over/under will be on AP fumbles I'll put the line at 1 1/2 also what do you think the over/under will be on brents int's line is at 2 and the line for Brent coming out of the game is 2 1/2 quarters.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the curse or problem with the name I chose.
Perhaps I should change it to "Forget Favre of the Packers?" cause that's what I really mean.
Until the Viqueens start losing big or he retires, it's gonna be hard to let it go.
The only reason why I'm looking forward to watching him play is to watch him fail. Either by getting sacked or intercepted or both.

Minny fans will come up with excuses even if Fart is playing for them.

That's how I feel to.
Just as long as the Pack beats the Viqueens, no matter who the QB, is all I want. :spiteful:

Their favorite excuse? "It was the fault of the referees."

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 years and the Queen swill be in LA. Or maybe Mexico City.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
two more days! Gonna be a grudge match. Both QBs are gonna be targeted heavily. Vikings as revenge and Saints as a statement.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
two more days! Gonna be a grudge match. Both QBs are gonna be targeted heavily. Vikings as revenge and Saints as a statement.

They've both given each other plenty of bulletin board material. Childress constantly whining about his QB getting hit and Sharper throwing fuel on the fire. It should be a dog fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts