anybody made changes to their shareholder account?

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we moved recently, and i want to update my contact info/possibly get a new certificate. is there a website where i can change all my info or is my only option the wells fargo 800 number? thanks for any help.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
we moved recently, and i want to update my contact info/possibly get a new certificate. is there a website where i can change all my info or is my only option the wells fargo 800 number? thanks for any help.
"

Call the Green Bay Packers at 920-569-7500. Tell them your problem. They can switch you over to deparment who can help you with your stock problem

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I actually just changed my address on my account today. They do it right over the phone (on hold sucks). I didn't have to send them my certificate to get a new one though.

OP
OP
engelke

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks for the replies. i ended up calling the Wells Fargo Shareowner Services (800-891-2981), went pretty quickly. i didnt do it, but its 15 bucks and you send in your old stock for the updated one. theyre also sending me some kind of card and info to make any future changes to my account online.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts