Anybody else get sick at the end?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Reality check #2

These are just football games. There are bigger heartbreaks in life than a football game

Hey Phil, we know there are more important things in life then a football game but if I happen to want to vent my frustration after the loss of a football game in a "Green Bay Packer Forum" I will do it.

There is your "Reality Check"

Other then that Congrads on your Bears, they derseve to be on top.

Oh I am so sorry. Go ahead and have your cry then. I forgot that some people have nothing to live for other than a football game.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
phil...honestly, why dont you just go away, or stay in the smack area, since thats all you do anyway.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Reality check #2

These are just football games. There are bigger heartbreaks in life than a football game

Really? And here I thought because the Packers won against Atlanta I didn't have to worry about my rent this month. SHUCKIE DARN.

It's a game, everyone knows this. You read the book on how to state the obvious, now go write a book report to someone who cares and let those who wish to vent, vent. It's bad when you have to pull out death like you did. Pretty low.

Okay.... I guess that you prefer this. Hahahahaaaaa.. Hope your ****** *** is enjoying the start of another long depressing period of Packer football. Knowing that you have nothing else going on in your ******, blaze orange, minnow selling, cheese fart sniffing life!

Is that better? I Bet Thanksgiving at your house is going to be really fun.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I dont know if it was the booze or the loss, but i got me some alka seltzer goin on over here now...man...

i'm not a frequent cigarette smoker, i smoke when drinking and rarely otherwise...for example, when teams lose...it just sucked, for factors that i've already posted on numerous threads

fortunately watching the game in an apartment with a bunch of pissy eagles fans i didn't catch that much flak for our 8th loss of the year

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
phil...honestly, why dont you just go away, or stay in the smack area, since thats all you do anyway.

You know, there are some good people here.... and then there are some real ********. Just bitter, whinny, over reacting crybaby ********. A few of you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tromadz said:

You know, there are some good people here.... and then there are some real ********. Just bitter, whinny, over reacting crybaby ********. A few of you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

...that doesnt even make sense, phil. this is a packers forum. the packers are a horrible 2-8, people are gonna complain...so shut it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay. I am calm now. Sorry but my point was that a football game can be frustrating or even disappointing but it is not heartbreaking. Do not let a Packers lose ruin your holiday and try to keep it all in perspective.
There are people who will have nothing this holiday season including a place to live or even food to eat. Be happy that you can sit back and enjoy a few hours by watching a game on T.V.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Okay. I am calm now. Sorry but my point was that a football game can be frustrating or even disappointing but it is not heartbreaking. Do not let a Packers lose ruin your holiday and try to keep it all in perspective.
There are people who will have nothing this holiday season including a place to live or even food to eat. Be happy that you can sit back and enjoy a few hours by watching a game on T.V.

Ok, when I said "I don't know how many heartbreakers I can take this year", I meant a heartbreaker as the type of game when you look like you're going to win, but you end up losing by a last second field goal or something. That's a heartbreaker game. I didn't mean that I am depressed or suicidal over football, I just meant that I'm tired of losing these close games. As a Packer fan, I should feel this way. 5 (or is it 6? Bah, I don't care to look it up) of our losses this year have been that way. We all know that there are more important things in life than football and that people have bigger problems than their favorite team having an off year, but this is a football forum, and the team this forum is dedicated to is 2-8, so people are going to complain a tad. :wink:

Is everyone OK now? :lol:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Philtration said:

Ok, when I said "I don't know how many heartbreakers I can take this year", I meant a heartbreaker as the type of game when you look like you're going to win, but you end up losing by a last second field goal or something. That's a heartbreaker game. I didn't mean that I am depressed or suicidal over football, I just meant that I'm tired of losing these close games. As a Packer fan, I should feel this way. 5 (or is it 6? Bah, I don't care to look it up) of our losses this year have been that way. We all know that there are more important things in life than football and that people have bigger problems than their favorite team having an off year, but this is a football forum, and the team this forum is dedicated to is 2-8, so people are going to complain a tad. :wink:

Agreed.

Latest posts