Any SEC fans here?

ClassicBrick09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any SEC fans here?

I'm a Georgia Bulldogs fan. I may have three favorite NFL teams but ONLY one college team! GO DAWGS!!!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love SEC football. I don't particularly have on favorite team but I am partial to the SEC as a conference. You will find a couple people here who believe the SEC is over rated but still is IMHO the best conference in the land.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I despise the SEC considering I am a Pac-10 fan! :)

To much east coast bias in the polls! haha!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Florida is going to lose this season at some point they lost too much talent on that offense. My guess is LSU this weekend

LsuPacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup I'm a big die hard fan of the SEC, but I only have one favorite team. My LSU Tigers! Geaux LSU TIGERS. Three time national champions.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PAC-10 all the way! but Florida is fun to watch.... however next year they aren't gonna do any good.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have two favorite college football teams. Notre Dame (They're always on) but the first favorite, and longest favorite, is Auburn. I LOVE SEC football!

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah...Bama won the national championship...but Bynes made Ingram look like a can't hack it freshman wuss in the Iron Bowl. HOPEFULLY Bynes is a Packer draft pick next year.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Tennessee Volunteer fan as I have some family down there and grew up liking them...still my love for Tennessee doesn't even come close to my love for Iowa.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have two favorite college football teams. Notre Dame (They're always on) but the first favorite, and longest favorite, is Auburn. I LOVE SEC football!

War Damn Eagle!!!!! The program is starting to take shape... did you see the 2011 commits already?

MelrosE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Texas and Nebraska fan here! family in both states so I fell in love with them that way.
But I agree, the SEC is over-rated. Big 12 is the toughest conference for d1 football.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only a real wise-guy could confuse a mid 20's actress with a senior inside linebacker that shut down Mark Ingram in the Iron Bowl. Not to mention he's NOT a skinny white girl.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
SEC is a bunch of cheaters, it's all about money, those BIG SEC games have some of the most disgusting calls i cant even stand to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts