any packer fan predictions on the detroit tampa game?

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please give me an honest opinion on the game.(notice I didn't put this in the smack area). Seeing as how you've played both teams how do you think sundays game will go? I think if the lions come and play like they did against you guys it will be a close game, but if they play like they did against chicago it will be another blow out possibly sealing harringtons fate. Thoughts?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you big. I think if the Lions come to play they win or lose by a small margin. If they don't it could get ugly. Tampa wasn't THAT strong, the Packer just wasn't THAT strong either :) Any given Sunday, as they say, and the Lions have a fair shot to walk away with a "W".

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Slick.. (ya know..) With seeing how da Bears handed Detroit a pretty nasty loss... it's pretty difficult to see the Lions do much of anything against the Bucs this time around. I think Cadillac Williams will have a field day against the Lions -but, hey... that's just me!

No offense to the Bucs fans here - but the Packers "could" have won that game..., but after watching the Bears D smash the Lions around - the Bucs D should have a field day and isn't Joey throwin' more and more INT's (early) at this stage of the Season... (sorta like Favre, or is that Faver, cuz he could use one)...? Didn't Joey just join some INT Club this last week? Seem to remember Czabe spouting off about that to his co-horts on the Morning Show - First Team on Fox!

Another thought for the Packers is to see just how well they "might" do against da Bears, themselves....

Ya never know - the Lions could pull a fast one on the Bucs and pull out a W, right?

--- Naaaaah, just dreamin....

(had ya for a sec... [GRin]...)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
Please give me an honest opinion on the game.(notice I didn't put this in the smack area). Seeing as how you've played both teams how do you think sundays game will go? I think if the lions come and play like they did against you guys it will be a close game, but if they play like they did against chicago it will be another blow out possibly sealing harringtons fate. Thoughts?

Definitely Tampa Bay all the way. Sorry

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for the input though. I still hope the lions will pull off a win, but I wouldn't bet any money on the lions that's for sure.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
that's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for the input though. I still hope the lions will pull off a win, but I wouldn't bet any money on the lions that's for sure.

THIS WEEKEND? Play the points - on all the games....!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big3:

In all honesty, I think Tampa is going to walk all over Detroit. Harrington simply will not be able to deal with the kind of pressure Tampa's defense is going to put on him. If Garcia was starting, it might be a different story...

However, an upset is never out of the question. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. :wink:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this game is a classic example of "Go with the Home Team". If the game was in Detroit, I could see the charged-up Lions getting the W. For them to go down to Tampa, I just don't see it. The Lions turn the ball over at least 3 times and the TB Bucs offense benefits from a short field most of the afternoon.

Sorry Lions Fan...TB 24 Detroit 10

Latest posts