Any of you guys going to the game on Sunday?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had tickets but gave them away.
I swore off any more winter games after the Lions game last year.
Too old to sit in the cold.
BTW, I gave them to confirmed Packers fans.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had tickets but gave them away.
I swore off any more winter games after the Lions game last year.
Too old to sit in the cold.
BTW, I gave them to confirmed Packers fans.

I was about to blast you until I read that last line. I fear there will be more Pittsburgh fans than packers fans there. I cant help but think of people who sold their tickets during the games prior to the last two weeks. Ugh. I hope its not like that Giants playoff game again. i swear you couldnt even tell it was a home game based on how many giants idiot fans there were. Still, i would never give up tickets to a packers game if i had them. NEVER.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was about to blast you until I read that last line. I fear there will be more Pittsburgh fans than packers fans there. I cant help but think of people who sold their tickets during the games prior to the last two weeks. Ugh. I hope its not like that Giants playoff game again. i swear you couldnt even tell it was a home game based on how many giants idiot fans there were. Still, i would never give up tickets to a packers game if i had them. NEVER.

This is exactly why I decided to buy tickets regardless. They were 1/2 the normal price, and I refuse to give a seat to a potential Steelers fan!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With as many of US Packer fans on the season ticket waiting list (for decades... I started in 1998 and am still around 25,000), I wish the Packers had a provision, a clause, in the season ticket agreement that stated that if any opposing fans occupied any pair (or more than pair) of seats, confirmed, that they season-tickets would be revoked the next season and offered to the next Packer fan on the list.

Reshuffle the fanbase. THOSE are not fans.
THOSE are greedy wannabe businessmen.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With as many of US Packer fans on the season ticket waiting list (for decades... I started in 1998 and am still around 25,000), I wish the Packers had a provision, a clause, in the season ticket agreement that stated that if any opposing fans occupied any pair (or more than pair) of seats, confirmed, that they season-tickets would be revoked the next season and offered to the next Packer fan on the list.

Reshuffle the fanbase. THOSE are not fans.
THOSE are greedy wannabe businessmen.

As a shareholder, that is my number 1 request. Do not reward fake fans with season tickets, they should be taken away if the privalege is absued (aka selling ticket to a person that is not a packers fan)

Members online

Latest posts