Any news on Javon´s and Poppinga`s recovery?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the last i heard was here on this board that bradys might be career ending...but nothing relatively new. I just searched their names on google. couldnt find anything relevant.

these guys need their own web sites, so they can give me updates!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Brady is doing very well, atleast thats what packers.com stated. Same for Javon... both are doing good and Ahman is ahead of schedule.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and packers.com never lies. :( they told me carroll got better and whitticker was awesome too.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.....you have to go to a different site to get the REAL info. Of COURSE they will paint everything a pretty color.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Yeah.....you have to go to a different site to get the REAL info. Of COURSE they will paint everything a pretty color.

the articles were from other news outlets that packers.com credited but posted on their website

Reaction score
From what I have read, Poppinga was in good spirits through his rehab. And apparently he is also ahead of schedule (can't remember where I read that). Poppinga was also anticipating getting back to playing football next season.

As for Walker, I guess no news is good news. He has been back home in Texas rehabbing, and has kept a really low profile, excluding him firing Rosenjerk. I tried to find something to give a little insight on Walker, and have found nothing directly about Walkers situation. Only this little blurb, which paints a bright picture.

As the Packers new WR's coach, Jimmy Robinson, said "But history has shown players come back just fine from that (what Walker suffered)." So Walker and fans have every reason to be optimistic!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts