Any news on Brian Grant's Stinger?

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Grant grab his arm at the Detroit game. The announcers said it was probably a stinger injury. I read the McCarthy press conference from Friday. I did not see any mention of Brian Grant, nor was it posted on the packers website. I imagine that Grant's name was not brought up...he must be fine. I just want to be sure. I like Jackson...but...not as much Grant.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you probally didnt see any mention of Brian Grant... because he doesnt play for the Packers.

Try looking up Ryan Grant. and he should be fine... good to go. He was able to go back in last week coaches were just being safe.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I typed in "RON" Grant in one of my posts this year.

Thankfully no one ragged my *** on it though.

Some times our thinking is stinking, and sometimes it is a few to many Vodka.

It is OK Starpass. An honest mistake. "BRIAN" and "RYAN" rhyme.

It is not like you asked about Fred Favre.

R.P.

Edit: Starpass has 88 posts here. Let's give him some love. Grow the forum. Who here with over 1,000 posts has nver made a mistake.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brian Grant?????????? I really really really really really really really really really really hope your kidding

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I typed in "RON" Grant in one of my posts this year.

Thankfully no one ragged my *** on it though.

Some times our thinking is stinking, and sometimes it is a few to many Vodka.

It is OK Starpass. An honest mistake. "BRIAN" and "RYAN" rhyme.

It is not like you asked about Fred Favre.

R.P.

Edit: Starpass has 88 posts here. Let's give him some love. Grow the forum. Who here with over 1,000 posts has nver made a mistake.
Are. Pee.
Eye hav NEBER maid a misssteak! I m PER-fecket!
Thatz mie storee, and im stickin toit!!! :wink: :lol:

Hey Starpass...........don't sweat it! Some people just enjoy pointing out others mistakes...........heck, i make PLENTY!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brain, well maybe it was just a typo. Delete the B and I to start. Then put a Y between the R and A, and you got RYAN!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeez... what did you want me to do. let the guy go around calling him Brian Grant. I just saved him weeks of humiliation at his place of employment...

and for the record... I am perfect. you can look back and check. 1880 Perfect Post and counting. I am to this forum what Brian Grant is to the Packers.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Just remember those that throw sticks at typos or misthoughts are fair game for return fire. ;)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeez... what did you want me to do. let the guy go around calling him Brian Grant. I just saved him weeks of humiliation at his place of employment...

and for the record... I am perfect. you can look back and check. 1880 Perfect Post and counting. I am to this forum what Brian Grant is to the Packers.

Aw comon Packnic, we like picking you you better. :D

Me, I have to double check to make sure I don't type Farve.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

Aw comon Packnic, we like picking you you better. :D

Me, I have to double check to make sure I don't type Farve.

I don't think I pronounced his name right until late in the '93 season.

Members online