Antonio Cromartie: CLose To Being Dealt To The...

Arrigo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions per my sources. There is no word on what the compensation will be, but it appears that the Lions and Chargers are VERY CLOSE to a deal for Cromartie.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow I didn't expect Cromartie to even come near our division. All the more motivation for our team to get ready for next season.

OP
OP
Arrigo

Arrigo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NY, he doesn't have a choice. If/when he is dealt he has to play there or not play at all and with 7 kids, he needs the money for child support.

I didn't expet Detroit to be the "front runner" (I thought Atlanta would be), but they think they need a CB to cover either Jennigs, Driver, Berrian, Rice, Jones, Nelson and Harvin.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NY, he doesn't have a choice. If/when he is dealt he has to play there or not play at all and with 7 kids, he needs the money for child support.

I didn't expet Detroit to be the "front runner" (I thought Atlanta would be), but they think they need a CB to cover either Jennigs, Driver, Berrian, Rice, Jones, Nelson and Harvin.

I think you were referring to PackattackUK's post but yes I do agree that he has no option left if the Chargers are really looking to trade him. I think they realized they made a mistake last season after letting Bodden go because he has done a good job for the patriots.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Saw this on NFL Network earlier today.

I'd like to have him, but I don't care enough to be angry if someone else gets him.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw this on NFL Network earlier today.

I'd like to have him, but I don't care enough to be angry if someone else gets him.

Amen to that. I think Cromartie will have a tough time playing in our division. The receivers he faced in the AFC West are nothing compared to the likes of Rice, Berrian, Harvin, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Hester, C. Johnson.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen to that. I think Cromartie will have a tough time playing in our division. The receivers he faced in the AFC West are nothing compared to the likes of Rice, Berrian, Harvin, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Hester, C. Johnson.
He did face a monster in Brandon Marshal, though.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how they play.

Yes, Jammer is the #1 CB.

But do they play by assignment? Or do they play like we do, when Harris is in? Harris on the left and Wood on the right?

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the lions are giving up? This guy could go either way, it takes more than just skill to be a productive player in the NFL for the long term.

If I where this guys parents, I would rather him go to a strong team chararcter wise, going to Detroit just looks like trouble for him. This will end badly.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to multiple sources this isn't going to happen anymore because SD was asking for Maurice Morris and a draft pick. Too much for the lions I guess

Members online

Latest posts