Anthony Smith?

RamsInfiniti

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello there. My Rams just claimed Anthony Smith off of waivers. I know this guy to be a hard hitting playmaker. From talking with a couple Packers fans, he was having a fantastic preseason, maybe even playing into a starting role ...

Then you cut him? What gives?

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Anthony Smith wasn't so good in the locker room. He seemed to be disruptive from what I've heard. He didn't fit in with the Packers locker room chemistry.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it was a locker room problem. Barnett liked him. I think it had more to do with attitude. Reports indicate that he didn't want to play ST (though he played well), and that he often just forgot about his assignment to make plays (sucessfully, sometimes). And he doesn't have good burst. I was stunned by the move, as I though he was actually contending for a starting role. But when neither **** LeBeau nor Dom Capers hang onto a guy, something's wrong, I'll tell you that.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he's a bad player but he isn't a special teamer and our coaches like our backups to play on ST. Maybe he'll do well for you guys...? :)

Members online

Latest posts