Packers Ansah has come out of nowhere; lots of 3-4 prospects

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
This article is music to my ears. I don't know much of anything about the players mentioned but this sentence jumped out at me: "Need help on your defensive line? This is a great year to fix the problem, especially for teams that play a 3-4 defensive scheme." The answer to the question, 'why didn't the Packers sign a UFA DL' could appear in the list of names in this article: Star Lotulelei, Sharriff Floyd, Sheldon Richardson, Jesse Williams, Jonathan Hankins, Sylvester Williams, Kwann Short, John Jenkins, AJ Francis, William Campbell, Abry Jones, Brandon Williams, Montori Hughes, and Ziggy Ansah but Vic writes the consensus on him is he'd be better in a 4-3. And like too many of the others mentioned, he'll be long gone by the Packers pick anyway.

Some of you no doubt have opinions about a lot of those names but since the "draft guru" Vic quotes likes the chances of Jesse Williams to be available at the Packers' pick, what do you think of him? The only thing I know for certain is he went to a great football school and Thompson counts that as a strong plus for first rounders.

Members online

Latest posts