Another Skip Baseless Controversy

Reaction score
Skip Bayless did it again. He just said the Giants receiving group was better than the Packers. He said Nicks was better than Jennings and Nelson, Manningham "catches everything", and Cruz is better than all the Packers receivers. Maybe he forgot a receiving corp is made up of 5 receivers. (Plus Finley)

Skip never seems to stop his hate for the Packers. But seriously, who's surprised at this point.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Victor Cruz, kid can play. Great story, undrafted to best receiver on the team. AWESOME!
Proud of my boy, fellow Boricua (Puerto Rican):D

BUT, their recivers def. not better than ours. Looks like Skip is still smoking that good stuff. :laugh:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if they are so good why did it take until the last game to determine they were the top in the laughing stock nfc east?

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Showed this to my friend who is a Giants fan, he left after he read Manningham catches everything. I will say the top 2 are similar, but as was said above 2 a receiving corp does not make.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
I will say the top 2 are similar, but as was said above 2 a receiving corp does not make.
Very true.
when we people learn its about ratings and not facts or fact based opinions?
What I love about it is that it wasn't even the topic. They were talking about the Falcons and for some reason he had to add something bad about the Packers. He does it all the time.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very true.

What I love about it is that it wasn't even the topic. They were talking about the Falcons and for some reason he had to add something bad about the Packers. He does it all the time.

time to update your sig

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch Skip every day and I actually like him- until he starts talking about the Packers, lol. It all seems to stem from the Brett Favre decision. He has not gotten over it. He still think TT made the wrong decision. It has evolved over the past few years into a dislike for the Packers in general and particularly for Aaron. He's even been asked point blank on the show if he has something against Rodgers- by the show host, not by Packers fans! He denied it of course.

Another person he seems to dislike is Joe Flacco. That one seems to be more related to game play than personal reasons though.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've stopped paying mind to Bayless when his grudge against the Pack and Rodgers became clear and when he started kissing Tebow's butt.

I'll take the Pack's receiving core over the Giants any day.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again Skip is contradicting himself. His argument against Rodgers is that he has one of the best receiving corps in the league and that is why he is able to put up such great numbers. Now, apparently he doesn't?

GVN2FLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do people even listen to that guy? You know he's only there for controversy.

Exactly, he will always take the route that will pissed people off. But his love for Tebow is a bit disturbing. :sick:

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone should follow Aaron Rodgers lead: he doesn't even mention his name.

SB only says things for rating. On the Bill and Johnson show, Homer (I believe) said that when the Cowboys were playing the Packers and he was on Dallas radio, he was talking about how the Packers would win. But when he was on Milwaukee's sports radio, he said the Cowboys would win. His opinion is not his opinion, it's only what will get people fired up.

People want to watch his show to see how outrageous his comments will be.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
Everyone should follow Aaron Rodgers lead: he doesn't even mention his name.

SB only says things for rating. On the Bill and Johnson show, Homer (I believe) said that when the Cowboys were playing the Packers and he was on Dallas radio, he was talking about how the Packers would win. But when he was on Milwaukee's sports radio, he said the Cowboys would win. His opinion is not his opinion, it's only what will get people fired up.

People want to watch his show to see how outrageous his comments will be.
great point.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless did it again. He just said the Giants receiving group was better than the Packers. He said Nicks was better than Jennings and Nelson, Manningham "catches everything", and Cruz is better than all the Packers receivers. Maybe he forgot a receiving corp is made up of 5 receivers. (Plus Finley)

Skip never seems to stop his hate for the Packers. But seriously, who's surprised at this point.

Finley is not including in the receiving corps. I think it's DAMN close of our 3 best WR (jennings, jordy, dd) vs their 3 (nicks, cruz, manningham) it might even be even right there. But throw in cobb and jj and our WR's are better.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again Skip is contradicting himself. His argument against Rodgers is that he has one of the best receiving corps in the league and that is why he is able to put up such great numbers. Now, apparently he doesn't?

not defending skip but if he is saying the giants have the best in the league and the packers are #2 then they would still fall into the category "one of the best in the league"

Members online

Latest posts