Another shutout looming?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not worried about the shutout.....I am worried about not giving up 60 points in Lambeau.

OP
OP
D

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and no, think he was a good coach but a dreadful GM. I sense a 'start Ingle Martin Part III' coming on.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did the defencive bus make it to the stadium or sumfin?

and tell me why mid way in the 2nd quarter were green has had 4 attempts for 50 yards why are we throwing for 3 straight downs? yeh were down big but its not even 2nd half no need to force plays yet

OP
OP
D

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did the defencive bus make it to the stadium or sumfin?

and tell me why mid way in the 2nd quarter were green has had 4 attempts for 50 yards why are we throwing for 3 straight downs? yeh were down big but its not even 2nd half no need to force plays yet

Good point, 57 yds rushing and 35 passing and we just ran 3 consecutive passing plays

gbfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its one thing when we lose the way we did to Chicago and New England because they are two of the top teams in the league. But to be embarrased like this, in the first half, in "Packer" weather, at home, to a team with a rookie coach and alot of young players, it is truly a disgrace. I was down with the whole, youngest team in the league, but there is nobody playing on this team, not even a glimmer of hope. Everyone is out of position, nobody can make any plays, they have picked us a part from the start. Hopeless.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its one thing when we lose the way we did to Chicago and New England because they are two of the top teams in the league. But to be embarrased like this, in the first half, in "Packer" weather, at home, to a team with a rookie coach and alot of young players, it is truly a disgrace. I was down with the whole, youngest team in the league, but there is nobody playing on this team, not even a glimmer of hope. Everyone is out of position, nobody can make any plays, they have picked us a part from the start. Hopeless.

:agree:

But of course we all know that if Brett wouldn't have thrown that interception we would be winning this game.

MM has lost this team, him and his coaching staff need to go. This is not a knock, sometimes a guy is just not ready to be a HC. It is becoming apparent that MM is not ready.

TT should be tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Well there have been a few miscommunications but the team played well and unfortunately sometimes you come away on the bottom of the scoreboard. We will work on getting that corrected this next week." -Coach McCarthy (insert date of post game comment of your choice)

It is the same every week.

Members online

Latest posts