1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another Shot

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Green_Bay_Packers, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    I root for him to do well, but he doesn't have the arm strenght, doesn't have good hand. And he doesn't have the awereness required for the position, because he never played an NFL style offense in College and didn't have the same QB coach or Offense coordinator for 2 straight seasons to teach him up.

He was never meant to be a 1st round QB. If he had been coached by McDaniels from the get go, in 2 years he could've been a solid QB in the NFL, as he's very smart, very precise, and has very good mobility and mechanics.
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    I agree PackerRS, I always thought that this kid could be good, but he should never had been a 1st overall pick.