Another Shoe thread...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
That is BS.. the shoes looked cool I thought.. a $5000 rip... they matched the uni colors and everything. Sometimes I think if the NFL could put robots on the field so they had no flare or style unique to their own.. they would.

Micheal Clemens said:
Did these yellow and black shoes cost Charles Woodson a $5,000 NFL fine? A source today told WSSP-AM that at least one player in the Packers secondary was fined that amount following Sunday night's loss to the Bears.

The Packers official playing shoe is white with a green stripe. The word is some of the players in the Packers secondary, including Woodson, decided to wear the black and yellow tipped shoes instead, a violation of league policy regarding uniform rules.

Nick Collins declined comment (with a smile) on this story, although there appeared to be a letter from the league in his locker Wednesday. Al Harris was reading a notice on NFL letterhead shaking his head.

- Update: Today's Wisconsin State Journal reports Charles Woodson, Al Harris, and Nick Collins were all fined $5,000 for violating the league rules regarding their game shoes.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see rules and regulations but the NFL has bcome waaaay to corporate and **** about many things.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the NFL. $2.5 K per shoe that isn't up to uniform code.

But when a d-lineman taunts a man who is lying motionless on the field and who, for all he knew at the moment, could have been dead-then, after the game, and after he's had time to think about it, he blasts the guy and says that he got what was coming....nothing. Not a suspension, fine, or slap on the wrist.

But darn it, screw carelessness towards another man's life. We should be more upset about carelessness towards the Guidelines of Fashion!!

:soapbox:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

But when a d-lineman taunts a man who is lying motionless on the field and who, for all he knew at the moment, could have been dead-then, after the game, and after he's had time to think about it, he blasts the guy and says that he got what was coming....nothing. Not a suspension, fine, or slap on the wrist.

But darn it, screw carelessness towards another man's life. We should be more upset about carelessness towards the Guidelines of Fashion!!

GREAT point!!!

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

GREAT point!!!

I second that.

Oh and the shoes were "ballin'".

MoneyGuy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Packer fan in Canada. For years I've wanted a pair of green and gold/yellow running/similar shoes because those are also the colors of my favorite Canadian Football League team. Are any shoes in these colors available anywhere that folks know of - the official team website, for example? If so, I'd have to mail-order them.

Members online

Latest posts