Another Rodgers stat

Reaction score
just reading about rodgers and came across this:

Aaron Rodgers has thrown seven TDs in his two career playoff starts. That's the most for any player in NFL history in his first two postseason starts.

I would think he will do against Atlanta this weekend

Go Pack Go:happy0005:

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw that on ESPN an hour ago. Awesome. So much Aaron does seems to fly under the radar. Talking to a Cowgirl fan the other day who said "I hate Arron Rodgers and he is arrogant." I said let's talk abot that. He ended up saying he wished Rodgers was wearing the helmet with the star on it and he hated Romo.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just reading about rodgers and came across this:

Aaron Rodgers has thrown seven TDs in his two career playoff starts. That's the most for any player in NFL history in his first two postseason starts.

I would think he will do against Atlanta this weekend

Go Pack Go:happy0005:

I saw that. It's kinda funny in way that Aaron Brooks is tied for #2 on that list, since MM was the offensive coordinator for him then.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only the 4 lovers were doubting Rogers. And he's a team player: ""In all my time being a football fan, I've never seen one player win a game all by himself," Rodgers said when asked to reflect upon the personal importance of Sunday's win. "It's a good team win for us."

Stats are nice, but there's nothing like a win.

Members online

Latest posts